How can I transfer my iOS Springfield to my android game - Where is the Origin login?

by osamabillcosby

Original Post

any time frame when origin will be on Android?

★★★ Newbie
Wanna play with my friends
Message 31 of 42 (3,468 Views)

Simpsons Tapped Out/Android No Origin logo

★★★ Newbie

Just installed and updated it.  Can't find Origin logo to add/accept friends.  Uninstalled/Reinstalled app and still can't find Origin logo.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Message 32 of 42 (3,524 Views)

when will we be able to add friends on android version?

★ Novice

Message 33 of 42 (3,447 Views)

Simpsons Tapped Out on New device

★ Novice

i just got Tapped out on Android but is there a way to sync the account with my ipad's level 22 account

whens the earliest im able to sign into origin?

Message 34 of 42 (3,425 Views)

simpsons tapped out android

★★★ Newbie

Hi, is there any way to restart my Tapped Out game on android? Like a lot of people, I wasted loads of donuts at the beginning on the tutorial and would like to start again now I know how to play! thanks :-)

Message 35 of 42 (3,510 Views)

Simpsons Tapped out?donuts

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded the Adroid version. When i try to buy donuts is says, you cannot because

Have not accepted the google terms of service

you have not set up a play account

your country does not support inapp billing.

I have a play account, i have purchesed games though google, but i am in Canada

Can you help.

Justin  

Message 36 of 42 (3,421 Views)

how can i restart the game in android

★★★ Newbie

how can i restart the game in android:mansad:i

Message 37 of 42 (3,437 Views)

Backing up Tapped Out on Android to send phone back under warranty

★★★ Newbie

As above, since no Origin on the Android version how would EA suggest backing up?

I enjoy the game and have bought some premium items, but I'll have to wipe and won't restart from the beginning after my phone is RMA'd.

Message 38 of 42 (3,451 Views)

Android/Origin Cloud Save - Confirmed by EA?

★★★ Newbie

Hey I just recently started playing Tapped Out on my Android device and after some research have realized Apple users are able to save their game and use the game save on multiple devices. I am just wondering if it has been confirmed by EA if this is going to be a feature for Android users in the future or not?

I am currently playing on my Galaxy S2 and would like to one day play on my Asus TF700 tablet if EA ever makes it a compatible device but not if my game will not carry over...

Any information on the Android save feature using Origin or compatibility with the Asus TF700 is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Message 39 of 42 (3,441 Views)

Reset save on Android

★★★ Newbie

Hello

Is there a way to reset/delete your original save file on android? I've tried uninstalling, deleting game files,... but I keep returning to the Springfield I started creating the first time. I want to start all over again and just build another Springfield now that I gained some more knowledge of the game. I do have a rooted device, but I've not yet checked the rooted files to see if there's anything there, just because I don't want to delete files unless I'm sure they're the correct ones.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Message 40 of 42 (3,458 Views)