Origin

by pezzwahh

Original Post

Adding friends (Android)

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing for about a week. When I started it never asked me about my Origin log in. Is this why it will not give me the option to add friends? How can I fix this? I am bored with the same 4 or 5 missions over and over. I would like to add friends to make this game more fun.

Message 11 of 42 (4,050 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Android.

★★★ Newbie

Unable to log into my game that I had running on my Iphone, can only start a new game, any hints of how to login to my previous game, no log in screen available. All updates downloaded and all other apps closed.

Message 12 of 42 (4,036 Views)

origin for android

★★★ Newbie
Will you be releasing origin on android? If so when do you expect it to be available?

Many thanks
Message 13 of 42 (4,052 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Android. No login on game

★★★ Newbie

Loaded Simpsons Tapped out to my Samsung, no login prompt to continue my old game, any ideas?

Message 14 of 42 (4,062 Views)

Changed phone from iphone to an android

★★★ Newbie
If have recently changed my phone from an iphone to a samsung galaxy and am unable to get my old game i had on iphone
To my new phone, there is no origin login on the galaxy note,is there any way of getting my old game back??
Message 15 of 42 (4,024 Views)

Origin

★★ Novice

Hello,

After waiting a year for the android release im still saddened by the lack of my origin conectivity. i was wondering if you have any update on when it will be released as im missing out on the valentines story :D

Thank you,

Philip

Message 16 of 42 (4,029 Views)

simpsons tapped out

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I have just installed tapped out on a new device, is there a way to get origin from the beginning of the game?

Mod team: Message moved to The Simpsons Tapped Out forums. 

Message 17 of 42 (3,905 Views)

Simpsons: Tapped out problem

★★★ Newbie

Hello everybody,

I installed the game in my android tablet and, when I started it, the game was already in level 14 .... I cleared the app data and, while doing this, I found that, supposedly, it has 117 mb of storage in my SD Card (I am saying supposedly because I don't even have an sd card, usb or other external memory in my tablet.... weird right :O ???) 

Anyway, is there a way to reset the app? I really want to play the game :P

Best,

Alfonso

Message 18 of 42 (3,924 Views)

The Simpsons Tapped Out

★★★ Newbie
When will android users be able to connect with their friends on other android devices through Origin? Also will android users be able to connect with apple users? I have a lot of apple friends who play and I want to see their towns.
Message 19 of 42 (3,907 Views)

Start a new Game Android

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I want to start the over again so uninstalled it cleared data and cache still had save so was wondering if there was a way to start again without resetting my phone I'm in the UK
Message 20 of 42 (3,916 Views)