How Long Does It Typically Take EA to Review & Acknowledge a Case?

by grayson423

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How Long Does It Typically Take EA to Review & Acknowledge a Case?

★★★ Novice
Created a Case: 08162326 on 3/16/13

Today, I still have not recieved one word from EA... Not even a "we received your case and are reviewing it" automated email. How long does it take before EA even reviews the case?
Message 1 of 9 (5,624 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How Long Does It Typically Take EA to Review & Acknowledge a Case?

Community Manager
Hey,

I will lock this thread as it's a bit of a oldie that's been revived and the circumstances from 2013 would have been different to cases today.

Thanks for adding your advice though @XanderThread, you are correct. Today, players can check the status of their case with the EA Help Support team through their Origin account. Standard smile

To find your EA Help case information:
1) Login to your account at help.ea.com. (https://help.ea.com/en/)
2) Click 'Accounts' and from the drop down menu select 'My Cases'.
3) Click on a case to view more information about it.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (4,030 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
Loooong time, if ever.
Message 2 of 9 (5,549 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's been 2 to 3 weeks for me so far. Some people have had cases open for months and have not received a response.

Message 3 of 9 (5,533 Views)

★ Apprentice
It took two weeks for them to make contact, then all I got was their standard cut and paste answer suggesting I try all of the things I had already tried and listed in my email to them. I replied to their email and have had nothing back since, I guess it will be another two weeks....
Message 4 of 9 (5,512 Views)

★★★ Novice
Just a little follow-up:

I finally got a response of sorts from EA on 03/30/13 assuring me that someone would respond to my case within 1-2 weeks. Then, on 04/02/13, I received this encouraging message: "I'm afraid I have no time frame on when the developers of this game will complete their investigation of this as there are several others whose cases they are helping out with as well."

I have heard nothing since then. I wonder how many special content updates will be issued before I get another message. *sigh*
Message 5 of 9 (5,360 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

from experience never sry

Message 6 of 9 (5,347 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Is there any way to review the status of a case number having that number?

Message 7 of 9 (5,269 Views)

★★★ Novice

It was suggested to me that if you want the status of a case to start a new one! If you resume the other one it stays all the way back in that que. If you make a new one it will be at the top of the case list!! 

Also so we can check cases in our account! 

Message 8 of 9 (4,045 Views)

Community Manager
Hey,

I will lock this thread as it's a bit of a oldie that's been revived and the circumstances from 2013 would have been different to cases today.

Thanks for adding your advice though @XanderThread, you are correct. Today, players can check the status of their case with the EA Help Support team through their Origin account. Standard smile

To find your EA Help case information:
1) Login to your account at help.ea.com. (https://help.ea.com/en/)
2) Click 'Accounts' and from the drop down menu select 'My Cases'.
3) Click on a case to view more information about it.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 9 of 9 (4,031 Views)