Re: How DO I delete inactive friends using a Kindle FIre HD

by JaysenOracle

Original Post

How DO I delete inactive friends using a Kindle FIre HD

★★ Novice

HI, I have a few inactive friends on my list when I play The Simpsons Tapped out. How can I delete them? I play the game on my Kindle Fire HD and I cant find anywhere that let sme delete them on the Kindle nor can I find a friends list on my account on the PC. Any help appreciated

Message 1 of 2 (357 Views)

Re: How DO I delete inactive friends using a Kindle FIre HD

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

You need to do it in ORIGIN for now .

The only way I could find to do it is to go onto the origin site, download their ORIGIN Client software  Origin Client for PC  (on your pc) and edit your friends list from there. I am using that to delete friends even on FIFA

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 2 (338 Views)