Re: Homer Come back Home!

by minicha-em

Original Post

Homer Come back Home!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Homer doesn't come back! So I can't doing new question. I want you solve this problem. Please!!!

My nickname is jinicool.

My ham id include file.

Message 1 of 3 (285 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Can you please delete your first screenshot. We cannot use that ID here.

Can you please show us your town census. Tap on the town hall, tap on census, scroll down to where Homer should be and take a screenshot to show that he isn't on another job.
Message 2 of 3 (273 Views)

Done.

@jinicool

This was done for your safety. This is a world wide open forum.

No personal info should be posted.

This post is stickied to the board The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/INFO-How-to-retrieve-missing-stuck-characters I guess you did not read it.

It is very good that you have your Mayham on file, everyone should keep a screen cap of theirs.

But keep it private. This is not support. This is not just between you and EA. Everyone in the world can see it.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Report it as Missing Content. Do NOT call it a bug or a glitch.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 3 (262 Views)