Re: Holiday 2020 Mystery Box Token Option Disappeared

by arctic909

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Holiday 2020 Mystery Box Token Option Disappeared

★★★ Newbie

How come on Sunday morning, the 13th, the ability to purchase a Mystery Box token for 60 donuts (or 5 for 240 donuts) was taken away?

Message 1 of 19 (1,436 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks, 

A patch was released that should fix this. Could you take a look and let us know how you're getting on with this now please?

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 15 of 19 (1,393 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

“Holiday 2020 Mystery Box” Token purchase option (60 donuts for one or 240 for five) vanished from store.

Device: iPhone 10

Date noticed:  Sunday Dec 13th

I purchased the 240 donut token bundle option twice and used the tokens normally.  There are still nine items left in the “Holiday 2020 Mystery Box” to obtain. A couple days later I wanted to purchase more tokens, however the option to buy tokens is no longer visible in my store.

Message 2 of 19 (1,345 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Mojo_Striker

I've split your posts into a seperate thread. Thanks for clarifying. A wee note for again, please post a new message with the updated information vs editing and updating an older one after new posts have been added since as it can mean the updated information will get missed. 

Where did you make the purchases from? Was this the Clash of Creed store? 

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 19 (1,273 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Lanna 

Thank you!  And yes, the token purchases were through the “Clash of Creeds: Christmas Royale” section of the in-game store

Message 4 of 19 (1,269 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Mojo_Striker,

I see, thanks for confirming that. Could you check and see if the 240 for 5 offer is available from The Vault?

- EA_Lanna

Message 5 of 19 (1,263 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Lanna 

I can confirm that neither the 240 for 5 nor the 60 for 1 token offer is available in The Vault section of the store either (currently offering only Burning Bush, Burns Limo, Whale and Small Island)

Message 6 of 19 (1,252 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Mojo_Striker,

Right and you mentioned above that there were still 9 boxes left for you to obtain? As in all the boxes hadn't been opened/exhausted?

- EA_Lanna

Message 7 of 19 (1,240 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I’ve lost the option of buying tokens for donuts too. I bought a few, then decided to finish off the tickets box and when that was empty it also removed the option to buy tokens. I have no tokens and 6 items left in the holiday box.

Message 8 of 19 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Lanna 

Correct.  There are still 9 items visibly available inside my “Holiday 2020 Mystery Box”

Message 9 of 19 (1,216 Views)

★★★ Novice

@arctic909 that’s a great observation!

I have also finished off the “Santa’s Wonderland” tickets box.  It’s entirely possible that my Mystery Box Token purchase options vanished at the same time that I obtained my final “Santa’s Wonderland” ticket item.  

I hadn’t put the two events together until now, but it would make sense that the game removed the Mystery Box Token option because it erroneously linked the completion of “Santa’s Wonderland Box” to completion of “Holiday 2020 Mystery Box”

Message 10 of 19 (1,214 Views)