Here is how to fix Characters stuck in a building

by bridgettbu786

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Here is how to fix Characters stuck in a building

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I had a problem with my 300+ characters getting stuck in the same building. I tried everything. I tried force stop, uninstall, and reinstall. I thought about it. I decided to put the building into storage. Well wouldn't you know it my characters were released.

Message 1 of 2 (537 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Here is how to fix Characters stuck in a building

True and good advice, you could also store the building/decoration that came with the character (cooling towers if you want to free Burns, Treehouse if you want to free Bart, Ziff sign if you want to free Artie etc)

but

if the building can not be stored, like the Simpson house or Krustyland enterance

you need to contact support

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (523 Views)

All Replies

Re: Here is how to fix Characters stuck in a building

True and good advice, you could also store the building/decoration that came with the character (cooling towers if you want to free Burns, Treehouse if you want to free Bart, Ziff sign if you want to free Artie etc)

but

if the building can not be stored, like the Simpson house or Krustyland enterance

you need to contact support

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (524 Views)