Help

by DianneKurtz19

Original Post

Help

★★★ Newbie

For the last two weeks now,The Simpsons Tapped Out has been crashing, and I am beyond annoyed.

I have uninstalled the reinstalled the game.Still crashes.My system is up to date as is the game.

The game crashes during game play.

So what do I do?

Message 1 of 2 (277 Views)

Re: Help

Hero (Retired)

Do you mean you get the Bart Screen?  That is caused by a server disconnect, and can be traced to:

A: The game server

B: the internet

C: your home wireless connnection

D: your device - in respects of both hardware and software

But yeah, I'm having that, too.  I suspect it's an unstable server.  Other people are also reporting it in this thread in the main forum.

Things you can do that might help:

Close your game.  Pull up the App manager and swipe the game away.  Swipe away any other open apps while you're there, they might be the cause.  Turn off your device.  That's OFF, not restart.  Let it sit a minute, then turn it back on.

While you have your device off go ahead and turn off - once again OFF - your home internet (if applicable).  Let it sit a minute before your reboot it.

Try going to another location with different internet than yours and see if it happens there.  Like a library or internet cafe (or a store with wireless).

If you continue to have Bart Screen problems after checking all these things then it's the server.  You'll need to contact customer support.  And this way you can tell them you've tried all these things.

Message 2 of 2 (247 Views)