Help

by Issy2022

Original Post

Help

★★★ Newbie
I want to say that you have the worst customer experience and your website is confusing and doesn't help.

I wanted to redownload the Simpsons Tapped Out because I was on level 104, but now the app makes you send verification code to email instead of logging in with password. The email the account is linked to is deactivated I can no longer access it. I put a chat in and she said to make new account and she would transfer the data, well that didn't work and now I am trying other options. 

I wanted to change the email address that my game was linked to, but I need to send verification code to that email which i don't have. Another employee wanted to verify my identity, but I didn't have any information like phone number, or billing address, or credit card number on that account. The only way to verify is that I have the exact date and year when I created the account. 

I just want to play my game again. Please get back to me as soon as possible
Thanks
Message 1 of 3 (353 Views)

Re: Help

Hey @Issy2022,

I've moved your post to The Simpsons Tabbed Out boards in case someone here knows a good way to get this resolved.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (349 Views)

Re: Help

Hero

@Issy2022  You'll have to keep trying support as they are the ones who can do the things you need. Not every rep is bad not every rep is good. Just keep trying until you can get someone to help you. Try them on Twitter. Check out your EA account and see what info they do have so you can answer correctly. Just be persistent.

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.

If you found this answer helped, please grant +XP and/or accept as the solution so others can benefit.
Message 3 of 3 (307 Views)