Re: Help - K9 and King Snorky

by gattygoon

Original Post

King Snorky

★★ Newbie

King Snorky can’t be assigned any tasks. After all of the other characters are sent to complete their own jobs, King Snorky is the only one left. When I click on his individual icon, only his name appears with no jobs underneath it. Not sure what to do. Please help! I love this game!

Message 21 of 35 (726 Views)

Re: King Snorky

@alanapecor744 - There's a whole thread about it on here . . .

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Help-K9-and-King-Snorky/td-p/10511939/

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 22 of 35 (711 Views)

King Snorky

★★★ Newbie

I have an issue with King Snorky

i am unable to send him on any tasks as there are no tasks showing up - just a black line with him name. 
it is the same on my iPad and iPhone. 
is there anyway to fix this?

Message 23 of 35 (643 Views)

Rif.: King Snorky

Hero
@LizyJo is one of the bugs introduced by this mini event, which strangely does not affect all users, but only some. The character is an NPC (non-player character) and therefore has no missions. You have two avenues to choose from; wait for the end of this event which is scheduled for tomorrow 28 July 2021, and then wait for the new update, or put the character in the inventory

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 24 of 35 (623 Views)

King Snorky GLITCH

★★★ Newbie

King Snorky glitch…. I don’t remember the dolphin King Snorky having tasks but right now King Snorky is showing for available tasks but when you click on him it shows no tasks. Thanks in advance for the help.

Message 25 of 35 (586 Views)

Rif.: King Snorky GLITCH

[ Edited ]
Hero

@nicgorman3291King Snorky is a non-player character, but a task with the Homer Robin Hood skin has been added in the latest update. However, what you see is a bug that we hope will be fixed in the next update

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 26 of 35 (579 Views)

Rif.: King Snorky GLITCH

★★★ Newbie

sweet! thanks!!

Message 27 of 35 (568 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me. If you have the K9 character - click on the yellow 4 way arrows and put him into your storage. As soon as I did that the game went back to normal. 

Message 28 of 35 (526 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same exact issue. Both King snarky and K-9 Officer don't show job son and all the other characters show a little glitch where it looks like they're in action of doing something instead of their normal picture. I think I'm still getting the points and the cash for them but it's super annoying. Is there any way to fix this?

Message 29 of 35 (454 Views)

@MariahShakur 

Either wait for the update that is suppose to come tomorrow (event starts Wednesday) or store the characters

4 arrow button > select K9 >put in box, select Snorky > put in box

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 30 of 35 (447 Views)