Re: Dolphin with no tasks

by minicha-em

Original Post

@flmopa - from what I've heard if you buy the bundle to get Homer's Robin Hood skin then King Snorky is involved in tasks for that questline

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 11 of 35 (4,030 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't have the Dolphin. I'm working on the Flaming Moe quest.

The top left corner just cycles through different characters randomly. The characters that appear are minor ones that can't be sent on tasks. 

Message 12 of 35 (829 Views)

@gattygoon 

Do you play the event? Tavern Trouble?

Once you get the first prize, K9 can be used for a task on pt2

Not sure if the glitch will go away after that

This is just as King Snorky, normally  a NPC (non playable character) but they have tasks for this event, the dolphin is used if you bought the Robin Hood skin for Homer

- that is why they're glitching and why I treat this as the same issue

If not sooner, this will probably go away after the event ends on the 28th

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 13 of 35 (816 Views)

. . . D'oh - there's always the obvious . . .

If it's bugging you or causing a problem just store 'em until the next update or patch !!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Message 14 of 35 (787 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can't store them. Clicking on the left top window doesn't do anything except making the characters change. Clicking on the K9 bar makes it go away until I click on the character window and it comes back. 

There is no way to move any further in the game at that point. 

Thanks for your help. I guess that I have to suffer with this issue until the next update. 

Message 15 of 35 (755 Views)

[ Edited ]

@gattygoon 

to store  character, incl NPCs

tap on the character when in edit mode (4 arrow button) - you can not use the character finder in edit mode - and you should have the box (storage) option

Edit to add pic

Screenshot_20210716-120112_Tapped Out.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 16 of 35 (748 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks. I successfully stored K9. It seems to have taken care of the problem for now. 

Message 17 of 35 (725 Views)

★★ Novice
@1-Graham-S How to get homers Robin Hood skin?
Message 18 of 35 (531 Views)

★★ Novice
@fisheye4191 Nevermind! I figured, It’s a purchase for tray of 132 donuts!

I’m disappointed that I spent 40 donuts on the character and will not be able to use it!
Message 19 of 35 (527 Views)

@fisheye4191 - they might have other tasks in future, or turn up on the list for Send Springfielders tasks.
Santas Little Helper and Snow Monster started off as NPCs

If you've been playing long enough to own the Airport some of the newer NPCs can be sent on flights too, earning a little Standard smile

Message 20 of 35 (508 Views)