Re: Heights Problems

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Heights Problems

★★★★★ Newbie
Dear Community!
I have 2 problems in my Springfield Heigths.
First and most severe: Cletus Job doesn't show up in the Pharmacy. I'm at 45mil+ REV, so it should be available, and Marges Job says:"Cletus Spot". I can't move on because every Upgrade requires more than 10 Pills.
Second: a few days ago, immediately after the update, i saw the new 8h jobs in every Heights building. I was excited and saved up to purchase the moleman. I bought him today and now i don't see those jobs anymore. The "job available" sign is above the store, but when i click it(after I have assigned everybody except the moleman) there is no job visible(kind of like cletus missing).
I already tried all if the troubleshoong steps
-Resynched
-Hard closed the game
-Restarted phone
-Emptyed cache
-Reinstalled game
-Opened in different device
Does anybody have a solution for this problem?

Thank you in advance and I apologize for occuring grammatical errors as english isn't my first language.
Lg
Urbock
Message 1 of 6 (398 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

1) Sorry, should have specified, can you take a picture of Pharmeceutical building with Cletus and his task in the picture to see if there's anything that can be troubleshooted from that? Also, have you tried storing Cletus' farm and replacing it to see if that unsticks the issue? Or does he not show up in the Pharmeceutical building at all?

2) It's been discovered by another user on this forum (thedribz) that until you've unlocked the Marketing Agency, you can't do 8 hour tasks in Springfield Heights. Once you get the Agency you should be up and running for that problem.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (425 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

1) Are you able to post a picture of your Pharmeceutical building with the tasks open so we can see what it looks like when you try and get Cletus to do a job? (Example below)

IMG_1908.PNG

2) Have you unlocked the Marketing Agency in your game yet?

Message 2 of 6 (390 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@1) screenshot should be uploaded
@2) if the marketing agency is the building in the top right of the heigths then no, there are tiles in the way that require pills/statues
Message 3 of 6 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

1) Sorry, should have specified, can you take a picture of Pharmeceutical building with Cletus and his task in the picture to see if there's anything that can be troubleshooted from that? Also, have you tried storing Cletus' farm and replacing it to see if that unsticks the issue? Or does he not show up in the Pharmeceutical building at all?

2) It's been discovered by another user on this forum (thedribz) that until you've unlocked the Marketing Agency, you can't do 8 hour tasks in Springfield Heights. Once you get the Agency you should be up and running for that problem.

Message 4 of 6 (426 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
1)He didn't show up at all.
Storing his Farm and brought him back tough, and now the job is visible!

Thank you very much!Standard smile

2)Good to know, thank you!
Message 5 of 6 (363 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you @UrbockAT for letting us know you are fine now and thank you @SurlyCodger for all the assistance.

Enjoy the game!

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 6 (316 Views)