Haloween Event - Call of the campfire wont complete

by dbaxter793

Original Post

Re: Haloween Event - Call of the campfire wont complete

★ Novice

I am also having this problem, it won't advance past Call of The Campfire Part 5, it hsa been stuck there since the first day the Halloween update rolled out, so I haven't been able to generate anything other than zombies in my town, can't receive or place the formless terrors and am lacking the necessary s'mores to get anything else since the tasks can't complete and Martin is the only on who can tell a scary story.

Message 81 of 84 (374 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having a similar problem. I'm trying to get pass level 2 of the campfire which requires lisa to do the storytelling which releases snakes. i've gotten all the snakes needed but it won't move on to the next level. I was able to get the shed which came as a prize but i only recieved it when I switched to krustyland. Ive tried switching back and forth to krustyland and springfield, making lisa make spooky stories again, and reinstalling the game. I din't know what else to do, nothing is working.
Message 82 of 84 (350 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't even get the option up for Bart to tell a scary story. Only Lisa, Millhouse and Martian. I tried storing the treehouse and Bart but still nothing. I have no update available in my App Store. Any ideas???
Message 83 of 84 (321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, stucked into "The Call of the Campfire Pt. 5" because the "Collect Event Currency to Unlock 1st Prize" already passed, I was already waiting for the 2nd prioce when this quest started. I cannot complete it, even I've already passed "Collect Event Currency to Unlock 1st Prize" but it doesn't turn into "Done" so I can't advance to let the other ones tell stories and only Martin is telling stories and creating only zombies. Please help, stucked more than a week...

Message 84 of 84 (312 Views)