Re: Haloween Event - Call of the campfire wont complete

by snakeeater511

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Haloween Event - Call of the campfire wont complete

★★★★★ Novice

I cannot complete the Call of the Campfire Pt.3 Task. The task to Make Bart Tell s Scary Story wont register as complete

Message 1 of 84 (9,082 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

the bug is fixed!!!

go now to your devices and something will download!

View in thread

Message 65 of 84 (2,896 Views)

All Replies

Try storing the Treehouse and Bart and put it back and do the task again

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 84 (9,016 Views)

★★ Novice
I try storing Bart it didn't work Frown
Message 3 of 84 (9,010 Views)

Halloween 2015 - The Call of the Campfire Pt.3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi, I've done the "Make Bart Tell a Scary Story" quest like sixty times, but it won't show up as completed. Does anybody else have the same problem? Thanks.

Message 4 of 84 (9,004 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I tried storing the library/ replacing the library/storing the treehouse/replacing the treehouse (sending Bart back on the task via his task list), going to KL to synch things, going to friends list, collecting cash from Other Springfield , logging out and logging back in

as far as I can tell if you sent the 4 other kids on their 60s task before Bart had completed his, the task bar wouldn't register Bart as completing his

if you build the campfire, then do Bart's task (and wait until the text pop up completes) and then send the kids, everything is fine and goes to part 4 but if you try to send the kids at the same time, the code is broken

Message 5 of 84 (8,986 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey all, 

Unfortunately it is too late for many, but there is no way around the glitch. Nothing fixes it. We need to light it up for EA. 

The only way I have found so far to AVOID it, is send Bart from the Campfire itself. Trigger the "Tell a Story" from there and AVOID sending him from the task itself in the questline. Then I was able to tap on the campfire again to clear him and the kids and move on. 

The other game I triggered from the task itself and cleared bart from the task... locked me out of the game. 

****FYI EA IS AWARE OF THIS AND A PATCH IS IN THE WORKS. NO ETA YET****

Bunny

Message 6 of 84 (8,882 Views)

★★ Novice
Basically you're saying we can't advance anymore if this happens? Cause I have the same problem
Message 7 of 84 (8,874 Views)

Bart locked on Halloween task part 3

★★★★★ Newbie

Bart's  "The call of campfire part 3 " will not advance even after I finished it.   I have tried storing and bring back Bart, rebooting the phone , and ending and coming back into the app.  Also going to friends page and Krustyland and back. HELP!!

Message 8 of 84 (8,785 Views)

★ Novice

Stored but didn't work. Please EA fix it asap. 

Message 9 of 84 (8,824 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.  I have tried everything I can think of .   Will EA give us an extra day or two on Act I since we can't advance in the game?

Message 10 of 84 (8,806 Views)