Halloween game keeps crashing on reward screen

by 1klntc07

Original Post

Halloween game keeps crashing on reward screen

★★★ Novice
I had my daily play reward come up for the 4th day, when I clicked to collect it, it allowed me to go straight to the 5th day and collect for it as well which unlocked the first prize. Now when I log into the game it tells me to claim the prize, but when I do, the game crashes everytime. I've logged out and reinstalled the game with no luck. Anyone else have this happen? Oddly enough I didn't have the issue with the Bart quest completing.
Message 1 of 48 (2,078 Views)

Re: Halloween game keeps crashing on reward screen

★★★ Newbie

This exact same thing happened to me, it crashes on me every time. I've tried clearing it on both an iPad and a galaxy s5 phone. I really hope it gets sorted quickly, I hate trying to play catch up.

Message 2 of 48 (2,057 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm locked out too - exact same screen. I also dodged the story-telling bug. Well, that event sure was fun. 😠

Message 3 of 48 (2,049 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue,  I click on the OK Button and it freezes every single time, both on Tablet and Phone Frown

Message 4 of 48 (2,015 Views)

The game crashes. Event.

★★★ Newbie

Hi. Zephyr gained the first prize of the first act. Appears you got the resources. Click "OK". The game crashes.

Message 5 of 48 (1,991 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here. I received a message my town was overrun, clicked through that, then got the same flow of two weekly awards, and am crashing always at the same reward unlocked screen. Tried deleting and redone loading the app, but still crashes with that pop up. Game is now unplayable the first day into the event.
Message 6 of 48 (2,006 Views)

Simpsons tapped out crashes after Halloween 2015 update

★★★ Newbie
I did the Halloween 2015 update on the Simpsons tapped out game and after receiving the first set of prizes, I click OK & the game crashes...
Message 7 of 48 (1,969 Views)

HALLOWEEN EVENT - GAME CRASHING ON ITEM UNLOCK

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I was able to log into my account without issues this morning and clear the kids around the campfire task fine but as soon as I click on "OK" on the Item Unlock pop-up the game crashes!

I even tried waiting until all the children had dispersed from the area before clicking on "OK" and the game still crashes.

I have tried all the normal troubleshooting that EA advises you try without luck.

Please have this resolved as soon as possible.  Rather frustrating starting a new event to only have issues right away!

Not a good start EA!

Message 8 of 48 (1,990 Views)

HALLOWEEN EVENT - GAME CRASHING ON ITEM UNLOCK

★★★★★ Novice

Exact same issues!

I was able to log into my account without issues this morning and clear the kids around the campfire task fine but as soon as I click on "OK" on the Item Unlock pop-up the game crashes!

I even tried waiting until all the children had dispersed from the area before clicking on "OK" and the game still crashes.

I have tried all the normal troubleshooting that EA advises you try without luck.

Please have this resolved as soon as possible. Rather frustrating starting a new event to only have issues right away!

Not a good start EA!

Message 9 of 48 (1,991 Views)

Forecloses every time daily bonus loads

★ Novice
Forecloses every time daily bonus loads
Message 10 of 48 (1,974 Views)