Halloween Update not over? it's 12:45 and still nothing happened help please

by ichbingail

Original Post

Halloween Update not over? it's 12:45 and still nothing happened help please

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 10 (1,989 Views)

Re: Halloween Update not over? it's 12:45 and still nothing happened help please

Community Manager

The same here. That's not so bad, is it? Confusedmileywink:

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 10 (1,974 Views)

actually yeah i'm finished with the halloween stuff and was waiting for new update it's horrible cause i'm getting a halloween box as present today

★★★★★ Newbie

Message 3 of 10 (1,944 Views)

Re: actually yeah i'm finished with the halloween stuff and was waiting for new update it's horrible cause i'm getting a halloween box as present today

★★★★ Guide

I agree.  Let's get this updated.

Message 4 of 10 (1,923 Views)

Re: Halloween Update not over? it's 12:45 and still nothing happened help please

★★★ Newbie
I agree. get this stuff out of the game already. please. why is it glitchy and still going
Message 5 of 10 (1,844 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Even if there isn't a content update at least push one out to get rid of the effing zombies.

Message 6 of 10 (1,779 Views)

★★★★ Novice

or just take the graveyards/mausoleums out of your Springfield and put them in storage. no more zombies. you could hang on to the crashed spaceship/Kang since he does earn you XP in addition to the (now-maybe-pointless) treats.

a friend of mine who just started playing is thrilled he has a little extra time to grab what Halloween extras he can. for him, this delay is a good thing.

MY concern is if there will be any negative effects if we remove the Halloween content from our Springfields. i like having the graveyards, but i now have 1300 "treats" which now seem rather pointless at this stage, and they keep accumulating.

EA/Ursula, any word on what to do at this point? if treats are going to "expire" anyway, i'd consider removing my graveyards so i don't get any more zombies. however i wouldn't want to miss out on any sort of treat exchange if there's one in an update (treats are converted to $, or somehow applied to a holiday update, etc.)

Message 7 of 10 (1,764 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Actually you still get the random two zombies every so many hours, even in storage.  Mine has been since week 2 and I still get those two annoying zombies.

Message 8 of 10 (1,756 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yeah, i figured they'd keep showing up until an update. but it's better than dealing with 20+ zombies every several hours (especially when including the Mausoleum).

as a big fan of things Halloween and creepy, i'd be thrilled to be able to keep my ToH content in the city and just have the zombies turned off. and have the ToH characters earn $ instead of treats.

Message 9 of 10 (1,753 Views)

When does Halloween come to an end?

★ Newbie
All good fun but needs to come to an end. What's next and more importantly when?
Message 10 of 10 (1,818 Views)