HELP FOR QUEST! "Much ado about Mindy"

by smcfish

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HELP FOR QUEST! "Much ado about Mindy"

★★★ Newbie

I'm on the quest Much ado about Mindy on part 4 where you have to have a beach chair, make Mindy work on her tan and make homer buy champagne. I've done the first two but it keeps showing the third task "Make Homer buy Champagne" as blocked. I have all my characters free, and I have my original kwik-e-mart. Any ideas why this isn't working???

Message 1 of 11 (7,291 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HELP FOR QUEST! "Much ado about Mindy"

Hero (Retired)

Well it sounds to me like you may have some corrupt files then.  Try a re-install. You DO have an EA/Origin login ID for the game.  Right?

Close the game.  Pull up the App Manager and swipe the game away.  Open Settings on your device, go to Apps, clear the cache (if applicable), and un-install the app.  Turn off your device and wait 10 to 15 seconds.  Restart and install the app.  DO NOT touch the screen other than to enter your age and accept the license agreement until ALL the updates have finished downloading.

If that doesn't fix it you may have to contact Customer Support. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic, then later "Game performance" as your Issue.

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (10,527 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Try storing the Kwik-E-Mart and putting it back out.

Try putting any extra Kwik-E-Marts out.

See if having Apu free helps.

Try storing Madame Chao's and putting it back out.

That's all I can think of off hand.

Oh, and according to the walk through I'm looking at you're on Part 3, not Part 4.

Message 2 of 11 (7,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the suggestions, I tried them and nothing. And I know when I looked up the walk through I noticed this should be part 3 but on my tasks list it calls it part 4. I can't think of what else to do.

Message 3 of 11 (7,213 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Well it sounds to me like you may have some corrupt files then.  Try a re-install. You DO have an EA/Origin login ID for the game.  Right?

Close the game.  Pull up the App Manager and swipe the game away.  Open Settings on your device, go to Apps, clear the cache (if applicable), and un-install the app.  Turn off your device and wait 10 to 15 seconds.  Restart and install the app.  DO NOT touch the screen other than to enter your age and accept the license agreement until ALL the updates have finished downloading.

If that doesn't fix it you may have to contact Customer Support. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic, then later "Game performance" as your Issue.

Message 4 of 11 (10,528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem

Message 5 of 11 (7,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have done all these things as well as contacting EA. They also said to put away all the Kwick E Marts and to uninstall app restart phone and reinstall. I've done this and it still doesn't work. I'm at a loss
Message 6 of 11 (5,712 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Welp. Add me to the list that can't get homer to buy champagne.
Message 7 of 11 (4,217 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem as well and nothing is working. How about ea just fixes the bug
Message 8 of 11 (3,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Nothing works. Still not solved. Very annoying.
Message 9 of 11 (3,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing here. I'm at level 421 and have never had an issue. Just plain annoying!
Message 10 of 11 (2,907 Views)