Groundskeeper Wilma - Buildings missing

by 11EEvey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Groundskeeper Wilma - Buildings missing

[ Edited ]
Hero

Groundskeeper Wilma's tasks and quest requires buildings which are not included in this event, Shelbyville Elementary, Joe's Tavern and Speed-E-Mart

(CM: Edited to update thread title)

Message 1 of 19 (5,754 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: groundskeeper wilma's quest will not allow her to rake leaves

Community Manager
Hi folks,

A quick update: the team looked into this and have a fix ready for release with an upcoming patch. While there's no ETA we can commit to, a patch may be ready to go out as soon as tomorrow, if not earlier.

Please keep an eye out for an update in-game. Standard smile Do let us know if the coming update helped fix this for you.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 15 of 19 (5,932 Views)

All Replies

Re: Groundskeeper Wilma

Champion
@11EEvey I'm stuck at Highlander Games Pt 4 without Joe's Tavern
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 19 (5,671 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello,

Joe'stavern can't be found in the yearbook or in event sold. The quest is stuck at step4 for ever sadly Frown

Thanks

Message 3 of 19 (5,564 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm also stuck with her task due to missing Joe's tavern...

Message 4 of 19 (5,540 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah I am stuck on part two for raking leaves and don't know what to do.  Thank you for posting this I thought my game was just broken..

Message 5 of 19 (5,499 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there anything that can be done to fix it? Or is it just stuck like this?

Message 6 of 19 (5,463 Views)

Hero

This post is raising the visibility of this problem. You can also contact EA directly to let them know you are unhappy and see if they will do anything for you.

Message 7 of 19 (5,438 Views)

Anonymous

I have kind of the same problem except I'm blocked earlier : the character is locked cause I need a quest, and the quest is locked without reason. So the character is just useless... 

Message 8 of 19 (5,402 Views)

@EA_Lanna 

This needs attention, please and thank you

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 9 of 19 (5,392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Clearly EA didn't think this through when they started the "Stranger Than Eviction" quest line. I hope that they either allow you to buy the buildings you need or at least give everybody Shelbyville Elementary if they get GW as a prize. As of now she is just a broken character who cannot be used for anything after a certain point. 

Message 10 of 19 (5,284 Views)