Re: groundskeeper wilma's quest will not allow her to rake leaves

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Community Manager
Hi @Russ78Atl,

Aye, new members must engage on the boards before unlocking the ability to send messages. It's an anti-spam measure. Once 1 post has been made the permissions to send a message unlocks. Thanks for reaching out and getting those details to me via DM.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 21 of 30 (1,048 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks, 

Thanks to everyone that reached out to me via DM's and provided examples for escalation.

The team looked into this and noticed a pattern with players running into the duplicate task issue. It seems folks that are seeing duplicate tasks were already at the part 2 stage before the patch release while not owning the Shelbyville Elementary building. Adding the building post patch may do the trick for you.

To help you with this, please get in touch with our support team and have your Mayhem ID handy. Once in contact with EA advisors, let them know you're running into an issue with the Groundskeeper Wilma's task and quest-line following patch 4.48 and you are unable to progress past the "rake leaves" step. Advisors will take a look into it and if all is in line, they'll add the Shelbyville Elementary building. 

This should help you progress past that task. If not, please let us know once more and we'll resume the issue. 

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 22 of 30 (3,220 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Thank you so much, I contacted EA Chat, got the building added and now it’s all working. Appreciate you getting this fixed so quickly, thanks again!
Message 23 of 30 (999 Views)

Hero
@EA_Lanna Hi, I'm an administrator of some Italian Facebook groups dedicated to gaming. Many of my users have this problem. I asked them to follow the steps listed above, contact support and specify the problem, but the answer was no! EA's assistance ITALY replied that it does not have the means to do this type of operation. What can my users do? Is there any solution via update? Thank you

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 24 of 30 (874 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Bafanc,

I'm sorry to hear that. This is a known issue that the support team can assist with. It may just be a case where the advisor was misinformed, or that that particular advisor didn't have the tool access needed at the time or even that the member reaching out didn't meet the criteria (stuck on the part 2 before the update without the building).

If they do meet the criteria, please instruct them to reach out to support once more and share my post above to the advisor, asking them to review it. Following which the advisor should review the updates on this issue and take it from there.

- EA_Lanna

Message 25 of 30 (862 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Hi Lanna, I am having the issue with progressing through step 2, but I was not able to find any way to contact support team. Could you please help me out? Thanks Standard smile
Message 26 of 30 (738 Views)

Community Manager

Sure thing @Teo15sk. I think this thread will be helpful for you on this: How to contact support. Could you check out the steps in there please? 

Message 27 of 30 (735 Views)

★ Novice

I tried reaching out to EA support via email, they suggested I contact you as well.  Sending a PM with the info

Message 28 of 30 (705 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @mellie0119,

This is not an issue I can assist you with. This is a known issue that the support team can assist with. please reach out to support once more and share my post with the advisor and ask them to review it. Following which the advisor should review the updates on this issue and take it from there.

- EA_Lanna

Message 29 of 30 (689 Views)

Community Manager
Folks, I'll now lock this thread as this is not an issue we can assist you with from the forums. Please read my post that is pinned to the top of the thread. It outlines how to get assistance with this issue if you are experiencing it. Thank you.

Message 30 of 30 (687 Views)