Greyhound sleigh missing jobs

by edstan76

Original Post

Greyhound sleigh missing jobs

★★ Novice

Missing job for Greyhound sleigh. I’ve had the Greyhound sleigh for a few years. But I have no task for Marge and Maggie to drive the sleigh. Santas Little helper has a greyed out wrapper task to lead it. But he needs Marge and Maggie to fly to sleigh. No update has ever solve this. Putting the sleigh in the inventory and bringing it back out did nothing. 

Message 1 of 33 (1,383 Views)

Re: Greyhound sleigh missing jobs

Champion
@edstan76 Just to make sure you looked, It's Marge's task to fly the sleigh, but you need both Marge and Maggie free. If Maggie is busy, the task may be greyed-out or unavailable.

Or are you saying Marge's task to fly the sleigh is completely missing from her task list?
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 33 (1,374 Views)

★★ Novice

It shows up nowhere in Marge’s task. Maggie was free. I even checked her task.  I looked on regular Marge. I looked on Santa Marge. I looked on regular Maggie. I looked on snowsuit Maggie. There is no task anywhere to drive the greyhound sled. 

Message 3 of 33 (1,366 Views)

Hero

The Carousel and the Greyhound sleigh tasks still need fixed from last Christmas

Message 4 of 33 (1,324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there a fix for it yet? I have the same exact problem. Maggie and Marge are free but the jobs for greyhound sleigh don’t appear at all.

Message 5 of 33 (1,258 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue with missing tasks for Marge and Maggie to drive the sleigh. I received it in the last minute gifts box 2021 and the locked task appears under Santa’s Little Helpers tasks but not on Marges. My daily challenge today was send 3 springfielders to fly and it gave me the option to send Marge to fly the sleigh for 4 hours not the 12 hour task it would normally require. I’m hoping when she finishes the daily challenge it will trigger the permanent task for her. 

Message 6 of 33 (1,147 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So is this an issue EA has to fix or has anyone found a successful way to repair? How do we bring it to EA’s attention the task isn’t showing up in Marge’s list, grayed-out or otherwise?

Message 7 of 33 (972 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Did it show up as 12 hour task?

Message 8 of 33 (970 Views)

★★ Novice

For me it doesn’t show up in Marge‘s task list at all.

now for Santas little helper it shows up grayed out. 

Message 9 of 33 (958 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem too, I’m sure it worked a year or two ago

Message 10 of 33 (939 Views)