Re: Grammatical/spelling error, please fix

by wadebear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Grammatical/spelling error, please fix

★★ Novice

Please fix this glaring grammatical error (see screenshot).  It should be Your not You're.

Message 1 of 6 (846 Views)

Accepted Solution

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
In this case there is little other players can do for you.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (821 Views)

All Replies

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
In this case there is little other players can do for you.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 6 (822 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks but that's how I got here. When I followed these choices:   

YOUR CASE INFO

The Simpsons: Tapped Out  | Android Tablet  | Report a bug  | Report bug

The only support option presented was the link to this answers forum. Thus I had to naturally assume this was the place to report it. But thanks for taking the time to reply!
Message 3 of 6 (816 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and hit "Contact Us".  And yes, It's deliberately confusing.  They have to PAY the actual Customer Support personnel.  We're volunteers.

Oh, and if they tell you to post in this forum... Tell them you want to speak to a supervisor.  Now.  And make sure you get their names.

Message 4 of 6 (780 Views)

Hero

All this for a typo? It was only on screen as long as you let it be on screen. Everyone can make a typo. They may fix it before the costume comes back again, they may not.

Message 5 of 6 (777 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes. 

Message 6 of 6 (768 Views)