Golden Scratch-R Ticket Purchase Crashed Game - Now can't even log in or play.

by Neotency

Original Post

Re: Golden Scratch-R Ticket Purchase Crashed Game - Now can't even log in or play.

★★★ Newbie

Same thing exactly just happed to me.

Is this it now for me playing tapped out?

I feel a bit stupid having been addicted to this game for 11 months and spending over £100 on donuts.

There appears to be no solution at all from reading these forums.

Is it possible to speak with EA? Are they aware of what has happened? (Will they even care?)

Message 81 of 90 (957 Views)

Re: Golden Scratch-R Ticket Purchase Crashed Game - Now can't even log in or play.

★★ Novice
How is this problem tagged as solved when it clearly isn't?
Message 82 of 90 (923 Views)

★★ Novice

So many people cant play at the moment! This really is poor from by EA, people deserve at least a reply to know that EA is working on something!

Message 83 of 90 (908 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Please subscribe to this thread for updates about this issue:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/IMPORTANT-Game-Crash-After-Purchasing-Golden-Scratc...

Thanks for your patience,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 84 of 90 (897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.

Message 85 of 90 (891 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and it charged me for the scratchers on iTunes and I didnt even get to scratch now every time try to open Tapped out its ask me for an iTunes password. Please fix this.

Message 86 of 90 (877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you very much!!

Message 87 of 90 (870 Views)

EA Staff

Thank you all for your reports. Could you please add your data here:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Info-Request-TSTO-Game-Crashing-After-Failed-Purcha...

We will update it the following thread with the latest information: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/IMPORTANT-Game-Crash-After-Purchasing-Golden-Scratc.... To get notifications about new posts in this thread, click on "Topic Options" at the top and then on "Subscribe."

Message 88 of 90 (856 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi everyone,
ive had the same problem for about a week.
I have fianlyy manged to fix by

Delete app
Delete app data in any cloud storage area
Reinstall app
Run app without login until you can access the friends springfield part
In friends portal, login in to your Origin account
Ignore message that your are still logged in on another device and continue to springfield
My Springfield opened as it was just before I purchased the golden scratcher wil Gill wanting me to make the Black Friday in game purchase to get duffman.
I have lost the golden scratcher I purchased but at least i am back in my springfield.

Hope this helps
Message 89 of 90 (707 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi all, I am using a Samsung Galaxy S4. The game would not let me back in after I bought a Golden Scratch-R. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and it now works fine. I did not, however, get the golden Scratch-R!

Message 90 of 90 (448 Views)