Golden Scratch-R Ticket Purchase Crashed Game - Now can't even log in or play.

by Neotency

Original Post

Re: Golden Scratch-R Ticket Purchase Crashed Game - Now can't even log in or play.

★ Novice

This did not work at all for me! It has now been 6 days since this problem started and I can' t get past the fox/Gracie films screen to login into origin account on my iPod 4 the gen iOS 6.

Message 51 of 90 (585 Views)

Re: Golden Scratch-R Ticket Purchase Crashed Game - Now can't even log in or play.

★★★★★ Novice

So after restoring my phone back to factory settings, and starting my phone as new, so not from backup, I downloaded the game, and it worked perfectly.

As soon as I restored my phone from my backup, it stopped working again.

For those of you who are happy to restore their devices and not restore from a backup, then this is a solution to get your game back.

I'm going to do it again but try and do things slightly differently to see if I can get the game working again and get all my data back on my device.

Message 52 of 90 (577 Views)

Re: FIXED!!! Golden Scratcher Crashing Game... FIXED!!!

★★★★★ Newbie

bump

Message 53 of 90 (755 Views)

★ Novice

Woke up this morning and I'm back to square one, not working again. I'll try this fix again another time. Too bad EA does not care at all, they're making plenty of money already, why would they?

Message 54 of 90 (879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is NOT an acceptable fix for myself, and I'm probably not the only one.  I don't have the luxury of playing on an iPad or some device that I can afford to lose all my data on.  I'm not willing to just give up/lose 5 years of photos, contacts, notes, and all my other apps just to have this game working, even though I've spent an hour playing it everyday for the past year. 

Fix this, EA!!! This is 100% UNACCEPTABLE!!

Message 55 of 90 (744 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hopefully i have a new phone and this method is acceptable for me and game finally works!

Message 56 of 90 (731 Views)

★ Novice

me too, i hope they fix soon, i have also had problems buying donuts, i think it might be more of an issue with itunes as well, hopefully they will fix it soon 

Message 57 of 90 (856 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks! That was the fix for me too! I tweaked it a little bit though. I DID restore my iPad from a previous backup that was done before the crash. Now when I leave the game and come back I still get the pop-up from iTunes asking for my password but I hit cancel. Having this pop-up is a minor annoyance in comparison to not being able to get into the game.

For those who are still wary of this fix until there's an "official" one EA or Apple I suggest you have a friend who didn't crash, give them your password. Then  have them go into your Springfield to downloadt he Thanksgiving update, collect money & XP and put your characters on their tasks. I'm very happy my younger sister and I both play and she went in to do some housecleaning on my Springfield from her device. She must have the magic touch too because my mystery box was the lemon tree!!

Message 58 of 90 (847 Views)

★★ Novice
It did not work.. I have uninstall ..reinstall everything..I still get the same to enter my icloud password..so far nothing is working..2 days now I am not happy...

Message 59 of 90 (566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too, I bought a Ticket on my iPhone and the game wont load anymore. Now I'm trying the game on my iPad, I decided to buy some Donuts (300 for $19.99) and was charged, but I didn't receive any donuts. What's going on can someone fix this problem and give me the Donuts I paid for? Or a reimbursement?

Message 60 of 90 (832 Views)