Re: Glitch

by 11EEvey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Glitch

★★ Newbie

daily challenges will not complete on my game so that I may continue to complete other daily challenges. Right now make Springfield  order krusty burgers and milkshakes keeps repeating and won’t score or allow me to do other challenges.

Message 1 of 7 (3,322 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

@tigresmawTo break the loop, store Krusty Burger temporarily into your inventory, which releases all the characters from Krusty Burger. Go to your neighborhood and back to your Springfield to sync the game with the EA server. Then place the Krusty Burger back onto your Springfield.

Try to avoid sending more than 50 characters to one task at a single building; keeping it under 20-25 would be ideal.

I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (3,307 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@tigresmawTo break the loop, store Krusty Burger temporarily into your inventory, which releases all the characters from Krusty Burger. Go to your neighborhood and back to your Springfield to sync the game with the EA server. Then place the Krusty Burger back onto your Springfield.

Try to avoid sending more than 50 characters to one task at a single building; keeping it under 20-25 would be ideal.

I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 7 (3,308 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My daily challenge is glitching plant plantations on cletus farm 2 days now I plant and replant but it doesn't accept 

Message 3 of 7 (2,830 Views)

Hero

@milabooellie2 that is not the same issue as this post.

Perfection takes 45 seconds to grow. You have to watch it grow without any information boxes open. Be ready to tap as soon as the flower icon appears above the farm. You have only 3 seconds.

Alternatively you can tap the X in the task box and get a different task for the daily challenge

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.
Message 4 of 7 (2,819 Views)

★★★ Newbie

During the tutorial, i sent homer to do a task by mistake, and now it is telling me to tap on him and i cant tap on anything so i cannot complete his task, therefore being stuck in the tutorial, can you help with this?

Message 5 of 7 (1,257 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That was last year I figured it out new problem now but thank you. 

Message 6 of 7 (1,211 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@1thunderaxe Finally got it thank you
Message 7 of 7 (604 Views)