Glitch Guinea pigs

by lajud13

Original Post

Re: Glitch Guinea pigs

★★★ Novice

Still have the guinea pig glitch. Those who got it fixed, was there an update? Or is it just random like everything else....?

Message 301 of 309 (1,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same again. iphone to iPad messed it up.
Message 302 of 309 (1,259 Views)

★★★ Novice
My game started working properly this morning. The app didn't update nor did there seem to be a in-app update I had to download. Lisa was doing a different task, 2nd guinea pig dialog started (after the collect 40 dialogue) as soon as I opened app. When Lisa was available she was able to start and complete all guinea pig tasks. So yeah, like magic I didn't do anything special. Hope your game gets sorted too!
Message 303 of 309 (1,254 Views)

★★ Novice
Yay , last night finally pass part 1 and move to part 2 , Lisa still doing 12 hr part 2 quest so finger cross. Thanks ea and virtual god that Lisa worship Standard smile
Ps : no update , just random
Message 304 of 309 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Novice
Congratulations EA your plan to solve the glitch worked for some: completely ignore problem/customers and hope problem goes away on its own.

BTW mine still doesnt work.
Message 305 of 309 (1,239 Views)

★ Apprentice

Update Level 39 - BUT THE BUG IS STILL AVAIBLE!!!

What´s the problem to work 9 (!!!) - in words NINE (!!!) - days on a little bug? But a level-update???

Hello? Hello?Hello?Hello?Hello?Hello?Hello?Hello?Hello?Hello?Hello?Hello?Hello?Hello?Hello?

Someone there? Please do your job!!  I payed enough money for donuts, that you have to fiix it now, not soon, NOW!

Sorry, i called 3 times the hotline and they can´t understand your problem, too!

Message 306 of 309 (1,230 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey 

I stll have the guinea pig glitch where i completed the first task but it restarted with no guinea pigs!!!!!

Message 307 of 309 (1,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What the HELL? I got the Level 39 message, had a task to build Sanjay's house. then all of a sudden the game updated and WHAM. I returned to level 38.

Not to mention the guinea pig glitch is NOT YET FIXED.

Please advise if anyone got the same issue.
Message 308 of 309 (1,169 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

You probable noticed that we fixed the issue for a lot of players. If you are still having this issue, please post in this thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Information-Request-Not-able-to-find-all-40-guinea-...

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 309 of 309 (1,134 Views)