by MaxPower5200

Original Post

Re: Glitch/Bug - Trashed/Garbage Buildings causing game to crash

★★★ Novice
This is seriously unacceptable.
Message 111 of 126 (278 Views)

Can't Clear the Garbage Dumped by Friends

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for clearing the game glitch that was preventing the game from opening.

However, I can still not clear the garbage being dumped by friends visiting my Springfield. Every building I now touch resets the game. Even buildings that were clearing before.

Message 112 of 126 (266 Views)

Re: Can't Clear the Garbage Dumped by Friends

★★ Novice

For me it is three specific buildings that I can't clear garbage from: honest John's, town hall, and abandoned warehouse. If I click on them my game freezes and closes. Kindle fire hdx

Message 113 of 126 (340 Views)

Re: Huge bug for The Simpsons Tapped Out

Hero

Hi @ttballs289

moved to Simpsons forum for better help but judged by the amount of threads in this forum here with similar titles, you might find a solution by reading some of those.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 114 of 126 (341 Views)

Re: Glitch/Bug - Trashed/Garbage Buildings causing game to crash

★★★ Novice

I fixed my game by storing away most of my Buildings and placing them again, worked for all but one building, that cannot be stored (Red Blazer something, came with the Springfield Heights taskline) and it worked fine for some Days now, until today when it all STARTED AGAIN. So now what, do I have to do this all over again, on a regular basis?

Message 115 of 126 (335 Views)

Can't clear trash from 3 Monsanto bldgs

★★★ Newbie

Friend dropped trash on my 3 Monsanto bldgs 2 weeks ago & I still can't clear it off. Every time I tap on one of them, the game shuts down & I have to reload it.  Anyway to clear this off????????

Message 116 of 126 (325 Views)

Re: Can't clear trash from 3 Monsanto bldgs

★★★ Novice

As has been recommended through several threads, the easiest way is to store the building, then re-place it. Save from EA actually doing something useful like fixing the damn thing, this is the next best to clear the bugged buildings.

Message 117 of 126 (321 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped Out

★★★ Newbie
This is bugging me . And ive got a random person dumping the rubish called fremy but not one of my friends since the update.
Message 118 of 126 (304 Views)

Simpsons tapped out : crashes when i touch the trash to be removed

★★★ Newbie

hey there,

I'm having a lot of trouble with my game, seems every time i go to clean up the trash left from other neighbours the gatecrashes and goes back to my home screen … i have tried to reinstall the game and nothing 

please help… 

Message 119 of 126 (294 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out : crashes when i touch the trash to be removed

★★★ Newbie

I've been reading on other forums about storing properties & replacing them back into your Springfield to fix the problem. I tried this & it did seem to work for a short 24 hour period until today, now my town instantly freezes when I log on. I can't do squat. Hoping this is fixed quick but it definitely sux in the mean time.

Message 120 of 126 (404 Views)