Re: Glitch/Bug - Trashed/Garbage Buildings causing game to crash

by swissmiss1979

Original Post

Re: Simpsons tapped out not letting me clean buildings.

★ Novice
My game closes after I tap on certain buildings, it is becoming most frustrating, it started with 1 only, now 4! Lol have spent so much money on the game, and till now not had any issues. The * thing is, one of the building affected is my Townhall .... I use this feature a lot, to find specific characters ....... Hhhhhaaaaaallllppppp please. I cannot see anywhere in game that i can open a ticket.
Message 11 of 126 (1,325 Views)

Simpsons Tapped Out

★★★ Newbie
Since the new update i can't click on my houses an buildings after they have been trashed everything works fine until I try to click on a house that's trashed and it freezes and comes up with the thing I can report it.I have reported it so many time please help
Message 12 of 126 (1,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happened to me before I could dump garbage on other people. Clicking my vandalized school crashed. Now that I see stinky lines it still crashes. I haven't played in a few months and I came back to this today. Frown
Message 13 of 126 (1,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had this issue but it was only with the Monsarno buildings. I decided to put them in inventory to get them out of the way but then put them back in my Springfield; just to see. It cleared off the garbage and I can click on the buildings again without issue, I just didn't get the blueprints for them. I'm going to have my neighbor click on them again to see if the issue occurs again.
Message 14 of 126 (1,279 Views)

My town is turning green!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I am not able to clear green odor rising from bldgs, after my friends dump trash! With my iOS device I crash, with android, game freezes and becomes unresponsive. I have uninstalled, rebooted devices and reinstalled fresh versions of game from different sources. No Help! I have even tried storing bldgs..notta. One suggestion: was to tap slower...lol.
Finally talked to ea tech, and was told "be patient, it's a glitch the studio is working on" OK, it's been 3 days....this is a timed event, ###losing friends, losing blueprints, losing time &patience & mind cuz I hate having a stinky Springfield!
Message 15 of 126 (1,282 Views)

Re: My town is turning green!

★★★ Newbie
At this rate, my monorail will be like the one in Las Vegas, not happening!
Message 16 of 126 (1,277 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am also having the same issue.  So far, as of tonight, I cannot click on 7 of my stinky buildings because it crashes each time I do.

Message 17 of 126 (1,259 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. Started off with 2 houses and now there are 5 buildings that I can't clear the garbage from. I tried uninstall/reinstall and all the other usual fixes, so I emailed EA. It seems EA are aware and are working on a fix:

"Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I am sorry to know that your The Simpsons: Tapped Out game crashes. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please know that we are aware of this issue. Our engineers are working hard to fix this issue. I hope it will be fixed soon.

We appreciate your cooperation and patience."

Message 18 of 126 (1,223 Views)

More glitches The Simpsons Tapped Out Android

★ Novice

This is in relation to the game crashing from the "fumes".  I have 21 properties that will not allow me to clear the fumes.  When i touch one,  the game either freezes forcing me to shut it down or it crashes and closes on its own. I am unable to collect "blueprints " for these properties.  The number of glitchy properties is growing quickly.  I have tried clearing the game cache but no luck.  I uninstalled, cleared all remnants of the game and reinstalled.  The problem properties are still there so this is obviously at your server end.  I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.8.

Also for the last FOUR MONTHS there has been a problem with adding new friends to the game.  The game is arbitrarily adding unauthorized people i don't even know to my Facebook neighborhood.  I can't delete them since they aren't even on my list of real Facebook friends.  Also the game has deleted a large number of my friends on the game from Facebook and I can't get them added back to the game.  This is really a growing source of irritation.  It is also not my Facebook settings.  The username for my Facebook is Holly Swihart.  This has also happened to a number of other people in the game.  Why hasn't this been fixed yet?

Holly Swihart

Message 19 of 126 (1,207 Views)

crashes clean trash from The Seething Sisters, Shot Kickers and The Gridiron

★★ Newbie

In my town my game crashes after trying to clean trash from The Seething Sisters, Shot Kickers and The Gridiron in my Springfield PLEASE FIX!!!

Message 20 of 126 (1,140 Views)