Glass depot glitch

by carlofeola70

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Glass depot glitch

★★★ Newbie

When i assign characters to do jobs at the glass depot the game instantly starts to lag to the point where i cant play. This dosent happen with any other character jobs. This ever happen to anyone else? 

Message 1 of 4 (427 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: Glass depot glitch

Hero
@carlofeola70 I had the same problem many years ago..then this problem stopped by itself. I was also able to spot the character causing the game to slow down. When that happened, I would temporarily put the building in inventory, then put it back in its place; when I sent the characters back to work there was no longer any lag. Another thing you can do is find out the character causing the lag and avoid letting him do that mission

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (401 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@carlofeola70 I had the same problem many years ago..then this problem stopped by itself. I was also able to spot the character causing the game to slow down. When that happened, I would temporarily put the building in inventory, then put it back in its place; when I sent the characters back to work there was no longer any lag. Another thing you can do is find out the character causing the lag and avoid letting him do that mission

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 4 (402 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Bafanc wrote:

Which character was it?  Or do you mean it was a different character each time?

Message 3 of 4 (367 Views)

Hero
@wadebear It happened a long time ago, then it resolved on its own and / or I stopped using the monorail loop. But I remember that, together with other users who had the same problem, we discovered that it was always the same character, even if it was probably a combination of factors and he was just the detonator. I don't remember exactly which character he was ... it's been too long. What was strange about the bug was that if you temporarily put the building in the inventory, the lag would disappear; repositioned the building and immediately sending everyone to work in the same building, everything worked perfectly.

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 4 (349 Views)