Re : Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

by galaxy1069

Original Post

Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

★★★ Newbie

Went to purchase more donuts to buy, when I returned from the transaction, could no longer buy Gil's Deal. 

Not in store, been through all three sections.

Hard Reset game.

Uninstalled, and re-installed

Logged in from different device.

No luck. Is it gone forever?

Message 1 of 176 (5,371 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @01Uranushertz,

Thanks for your report. Did you buy any item from Gil? I bought the park and can't see the offer anymore. 

Message 2 of 176 (5,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope, I was going to but needed more donuts.

When I returned from that purchase, Gil said "Oh, so you’d rather hang out in Krustyland? Yeah, right.  You’ll be back." and the deal was gone from that point on.

Message 3 of 176 (5,315 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your response, I'm going to forward this information. I'll keep you informed if there's anything to do on your side.

Message 4 of 176 (5,309 Views)

Re: Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

★★★ Newbie
I didn't attempt to buy more donuts first but I declined the offer the first time and Gil fails to appear in store. Tried syncing by visiting friends/Krustyland, signed outand then back in, reset my entire device, and then finally uninstalled/reinstalled the entire game. Still no Gil.
Message 5 of 176 (5,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've done all the same and hunted through all my menus. it's so irritating. I was waiting to see what other people would say about it before i buy as i'm a freemium player. Now i might not get to buy it at all Frown

Message 6 of 176 (5,285 Views)

★★ Novice

Same story for me. I wanted it, but had to buy/clear land to place it. Was not worried since he always shows up in the store and the counter said something like 6+ days left on the deal. Please come back Gil!

Message 7 of 176 (5,259 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello EA, I have had the same issue unfortunately. Didn't have enough donuts to buy initially. So I had to decline. Went to Krustyland to complete a job and came back to get more donuts (which I have now done) and buy the deal but it had disappeared. I hope you can help.

Message 8 of 176 (5,258 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same problem.. help please?

Message 9 of 176 (5,228 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem with Gill's deal andDuff garden missing.  

eA needs to fix this

Message 10 of 176 (5,181 Views)