Getting NO baskets... 3 days

by akatgal

Original Post

Getting NO baskets... 3 days

★ Apprentice

I have not got any baskets in 3 days now. Tap friends daily, 100.  Tap all my bunnies n have completed all the easter missions this morning. Is anyone else not getting baskets. Have they stopped because of the basket glitch? EA HIRE SOME PEOPLE THAT CAN FIX ALL YOUR GLITCHES, you have too many! Waited 1.5 months for them to fix one glitch in my town, that is too long.:womanfrustrated:

Message 1 of 23 (491 Views)

Re: Getting NO baskets... 3 days

I have not gotten basket in like 5 days. They are rare to come by. The bunnies love to hoard them. Just keep tapping and hopefully we will get one!

Happy Tapping

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If this has helped you please mark as solved as others may bennifit from it
Give the person that helped you xp...not required but greatly appreciated

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 23 (474 Views)

★ Apprentice

I wonder if it has to do with the basket/egg glitch?

Message 3 of 23 (471 Views)

Never really thought about it. But, you could be on to something. All I do know is that the bunnies like to keep them. 

Hope you get one....or two..soon. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 23 (468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

We The players of tapped out have come to the conclusion that if you finish the story line of the Easter quest and you have not looted the Faberge Egg from bunnies ( you can not buy it, it must be looted) that you will not get anymore baskets in till you tap a bunny and this rare egg appears.

Source: hXXp://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10071450.page (replace the XX with TT) for Viewing

Message 5 of 23 (458 Views)

★★ Novice
No baskets for a week since quest was finished and haven't got the rare egg
Message 6 of 23 (416 Views)

★★ Novice
Im having the same issue. It's been 3 days with no basket. Almost 4. I got the Faberge egg yesterday from bunny drop. Still no baskets. I have all prizes from pink boxes but trying to clear blue and gold. Without the baskets it seems next to impossible. Extremely frustrating. I NEED A FIX!!!!!
Message 7 of 23 (404 Views)

★★ Novice

Also still not getting new paskets....

ID Pei8147

Message 8 of 23 (402 Views)

★ Apprentice

Another day and no baskets tapping on bunnies. I finished the missions as stated above, but still have many items to gei with bblue n pink eggs. My friend just got a basket, his wait was 3 days. Wonder what determines who gets them n who does not.

Message 9 of 23 (392 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, same issue in my A Game. The B Game saw a Fabergé Egg pop up only a few minutes after completing the questline and sure enough baskets are being found.

I have invested over 200$ in this game, more than any other game in my whole life. I have both the CCL and Egg Generator II to generate more eggs, but even that is not even getting me close to clear at least half of the interesting items in the secondary (pink in my case) and golden boxes.

I was working hard to still stay positive despite all the constant game crashes, but this event's intentional ridiculous design is driving me to stop spending money on premium items.

Message 10 of 23 (381 Views)