Re: Games crashes at general store

by chandler8692

Original Post

★★ Novice

just spoke on chat with EA contact us and they say thwy are working on a solution but cant say when the solution will be available to players. did apparently get an extra 20 donuts for the trouble. 

Message 31 of 40 (525 Views)

★★ Novice

And now today's daily challenge is to trade stuff at the general store. First time I won't be able to complete a daily challenge.

Message 32 of 40 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I finally got a person at EA.  They argued with me for a bit saying the issue was just me.  I told them to look at their website's message boards.  After 30 minutes and multiple holds, he comes back with you were right.  They are working on the issue and expect to have it resolved today.

Thank You!  Finally an answer!

Message 33 of 40 (477 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have had the same issue for a week. I am unable to hand in trades on both my iPhone and my android tablet. Game crashes. I also had an incident where about eight or ten old quests popped up in quick succession and put all the tasks in my task bar for a short period of time. At the same time I had access to part 3 of the current mission!! I am falling behind! I need to hand in trades to progress!
Message 34 of 40 (468 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue.

I got the first dialogues from the quests of the last 2 months after starting the game 20 minutes ago.

They dissapeared after i restarted the game, but a new quest was left, "A fistful of Bothers Pt.1".

I completed it (asking 5 springfielders to build the jail) and now I cannot hand in items at the General store anymore. The game crashes when I try to.

It seems "A fistful of Bothers" is the start of Act 2, and having completed it crashes the game now.

Message 35 of 40 (464 Views)

★ Novice
Same thing here, I went on gave me loads of old quests, I built the jail at the town plaza (I don't think you were met to yet) and since that I can't hand in trades, I've been waiting 5 days for a patch and I'm scared I won't get everything from the event
Message 36 of 40 (415 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm also experiencing this same glitch after a bunch of weird glitches popped up a few days ago so hopefully there is a patch update very soon.
Message 37 of 40 (387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

on the cross top right of the task and you will get another one. Can only do that once per day

Message 38 of 40 (342 Views)

★★ Novice

New in game update!

Fixed the issue for me

I'm still generating pistols and the Act 2 quest is still there, but at least I can turn in stuff at the store.

Message 39 of 40 (304 Views)

★★ Novice

Issue fixed for me. Thanks EA!

Message 40 of 40 (297 Views)