by Moose_Ericson

Original Post

Re: Games crashes at general store

★★★ Newbie

Same Problem with crashing, after pressing ok in the general store

Message 11 of 40 (639 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem where the game crashes after trying to hand in items at the general store. Happens on Nexus 6 and iPhone 5s. I'm also getting handguns as one of the craft items, which I think belongs to act 2.
Message 12 of 40 (608 Views)

★ Novice

everyone seems to be having the same problem with this update, what's being done about it though? I haven't played mine for days. 

Message 13 of 40 (599 Views)

★★ Novice

I've got the same problem.  Try to turn in stuff at the general store and game crashes.

Message 14 of 40 (567 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same problem here. So annoying. Doubt I'll be able to finish the even properly and it's making so that I just want to uninstall the game.
Message 15 of 40 (565 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Game crashes then trying to exchange pickaxes/hats for clues in general store

Message 16 of 40 (559 Views)

★★ Novice

Has anyone solved this? Or is anyone going to solve it at all?

What's going on with the EA people? 

No body is answering this BIG bug...

Message 17 of 40 (554 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried my account on Android and iPad and it crashes on both while my daughter's works fine on her iPad

Message 18 of 40 (538 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem, my sister doesn't so I tried logging onto her phone l. I still couldn't trade anything; it seems to be in individual player's not devices.
Message 19 of 40 (534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issues. Game glitched into Act 2 and had me build the jail and now outlaws are dropping guns. Trying to hand in any items at the general store results in game shutting down or locking up/freezing.

Message 20 of 40 (523 Views)