Re: Games crashes at general store

by celtd0

Original Post

Games crashes at general store

★★★ Novice

Game crashes when I try to hand in trades at the general store. Screen goes black

Message 1 of 40 (1,470 Views)

★★ Novice
Same thing happens to me but the game crashes.
Message 2 of 40 (1,418 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having this exact same issue, game crashes completely after pressing "Hand in" at the general store,

It can't be just us surely?

I have tried uninstalling and re-downloading but this has not worked.

Message 3 of 40 (1,413 Views)

★★ Novice
I did the same thing. No luck either.
Message 4 of 40 (1,406 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ever since yesterday's update (4/20) I've had the same problem on every one of my devices (Nexus 9, Samsung Galaxy S7, and iPad 2). They all quit immediately to the desktop when trying to hand in trades at the general store.

Message 5 of 40 (1,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here since yesterday evening, game crashes as soon as I try to redeem.  Same problem on Nexus 9 and Nexus 5. Today's patch didn't fix the bug

Message 6 of 40 (1,387 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Same here

Message 7 of 40 (1,370 Views)

★ Novice

Same for me. This was after a few episodes of old questlines re-apppearing mysteriously (2x these lines appeared and disappeared). Now these are gone, and I cannot use the general store to hand in trades. To make matters worse, my game now reports "Land error" and I cannot even open the game.

Message 8 of 40 (1,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. 

Yesterday evening some old quest lines appeared which are now gone again. When I try to hand in trades the game crashes. Everything else is working fine.

Message 9 of 40 (1,259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, got the daily price of day 4, but still have to complete the quest and then it crashes

Message 10 of 40 (1,240 Views)