GameIsBroken. CharacterButton,IRS,RailYard,SpringfieldHeights,minigames,FP

by minicha-em

Original Post

Re: Old event pop-ups followed by several odd glitches

★★ Novice
Just a quick update - this problem has occurred two more times since my first post. About once every three to four weeks Frown
Message 30 of 180 (858 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having the same problem & EA is doing nothing
Message 31 of 180 (805 Views)

Re: Character selection, coins from fountain, tap radius, ...

★ Novice
Im having the same issue with my game...did you ever get a answer in how to fix the problem?...EA has not been helpfull & been at it for 5 days...if you have any info that can help me please email me at [edit: email address removed]
Message 32 of 180 (1,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having all the same problems... Has anyone been able to get this issue fixed permanently yet?   Or is it time to delete & uninstall ?

Message 33 of 180 (757 Views)

★★ Novice
There are a couple of reports on this forum of people getting their games fixed without rolling them back. I've had no luck with that. When it happens to me now I just send a help request to EA linking this forum - telling them I have the same problem - and requesting a rollback. Just FYI, your game may not roll back unless you log out of it before the tech does their thing.
Message 34 of 180 (746 Views)

Bug: navigate to character

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Hi all,
I'm not sure if this is the way to file a bug.

Game: Simpson's tapped out.
Device: Xiaomi Mi A1.

Since last week when a character finishes a job I can't navigate to her using her picture on top right.
Previously I found that feature very useful so I consider a bug losing this behaviour.

It's it an issue in my device or is it a common issue?

Thanks.
-Zorion
Message 35 of 180 (802 Views)

Re: Bug: navigate to character

What character?

Is the top Left Character finder gone or is it just that character?

Does the character have a task in yellow highlighted in her task list, when you tap her?

Is the character wearing a costume or is she in her regular outfit?

Did you accidentally store the character?

Is your taskbook, bottom left corner, open or closed?

This will narrow it down, so we can better understand what the issue is about.

Depending on your answers, we players might be able to help you out or we can give you a link to support with advice on how to proceed.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 36 of 180 (796 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Are all characters affected? If you cannot use the character button at all, then yes some players have had this bug. Do you have any other problems in your game? Usually this bug is one of many problems which occurs.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/112340/recent-issues/p1

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/comment/1889528/#Comment_1889528

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 37 of 180 (905 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Hi, thanks for your support Minicha-em.
Taskbook is open.
The top left button exists and I can see one character with finished task but the button doesn't work at all.
I don't have pending tasks for these characters, the only active task is collecting gas cans for ruffians.
I was able to navigate through the tasks from taskbook.
I have suffered the issue for several characters without costume. Lisa, Cookie Wan, etc.

Best regards!
Zorion
Message 38 of 180 (775 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Thanks for your support Muhsterino.
I'll have a look to your links.
EDIT: I am facing exactly the same issue described in the first issue.

I can't use the button at all as you said and I faced other issue regarding the building railways and other buttons wrong linked.

EDIT: I also face the other issues described: smaller radius action and a lot of messages regarding past events...

Best regards,
Zorion
Message 39 of 180 (772 Views)