by minicha-em

Original Post

Re: GameIsBroken. CharacterButton,IRS,RailYard,SpringfieldHeights,minigames,FP

★★★ Newbie

I am also having these problems.  Sucks

Message 171 of 180 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same issues. 3 months of going back and forth with the EA help desk.

Early on they tried the rollback, but the issue happened again within a day or so. Since then, no help at all.

Finally toay (3 months later) they tell me to try the "report a bug" option and...check back daily to see if there's any updates.

WHAT?!

Now I find this thread and see how long it's really been going on.

I'm confident this will never get fixed.

I'm done with this game.

Message 172 of 180 (1,146 Views)

Touch control bug

★★★ Newbie
I cant select my characters in my account in te uppr left corner so i cant complete the quest, i have this problem from 4 months ago aprox. I wait until an update can fix this issue, but this bug keeps working until now, how can you help me, this only happens in my account.
Message 173 of 180 (1,130 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m having the same issue for a couple months now. Reported twice, guess I’ll just have to start doing one every day until they pay attention …. Have spent a lot of time and $$$ with this game it’s terrible they won’t support us , or even give us an honest answer... and now can’t login at all any more, come on EA, the people that got hit the worst with this are your most loyal and longtime players... THE ONES THAT SPEND THE $$$|
Message 174 of 180 (1,093 Views)

Svar: TSTO CRITICAL BUG STILL THERE

★ Novice
Im having the same problems
Message 175 of 180 (1,071 Views)

IRS collection radius

★★★ Newbie
My irs building in the Tapped out is almost at max level but the collection radius is too small. I can't do anything efficiently enough for the game to be playable.
Message 176 of 180 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too am having the same problem you've listed... and all the same stuff!

So far I've avoided calling in, but that will be the next step.  When I submit a ticket, or reply to one of their EA help people, it's always someone different handling the case.  Help is frustrating....

One help desk guy said the tap radius had something to do with a corrupt land issue, then recommended I roll back.  When I asked for a rollback I got someone new who then said that I had to reinstall before they'd do it... but never did.

I used to play multiple times a day, now it's no longer fun!  EA needs to get their s*#t together and fix their bug already.

Message 177 of 180 (1,025 Views)

★ Apprentice

I finally got the Full Rollback/New Springfield Donut deal.  I took the 3 months lost progress.  I'm moderately content.  I would never recommend an EA game to a friend or give them money but I'm no longer hoping that a Zombie Apocalypse starts at their main office.

My best advice is timing any email or phone call for 9-5 PST so that you get a response from somebody that will at a minimum understand your issue.  If you get a response from an offshore site....don't even bother to try and decipher the broken English.  Just resubmit the help request.

Best of luck everyone.  Happy Tapping!

Message 178 of 180 (1,015 Views)

Re: EA told me to post re my issues they don't know how to fix

★★★ Newbie
Hello fellow Tapper,
I happen to be going through exactly the same thing with everything you mentioned, have you had anything resolved yet?
Message 179 of 180 (997 Views)

Re: EA told me to post re my issues they don't know how to fix

★ Novice
Nope not a thing unfortunately
Message 180 of 180 (995 Views)