Game won’t synchronize

by PiercingRob6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game won’t synchronize

★★★ Newbie

My game won’t synch. I have a large number of characters completing a task...getting milk...and when I tap them, I get $ and XP, but the characters don’t clear the task. I have deleted and reloaded app (numerous times), all software is up to date, and EA help is anything but. After spending two years on this game and too much money to admit to buying donuts, I would hope for a better response than “ask the other players on the forum”! But I am...please help!!!

Message 1 of 3 (367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game won’t synchronize

Hero (Retired)

This has happened to several players on the EA forum. Either store the building where the task takes place or store one of the characters that is current doing the task (eg if Marge or Moe are doing the task, store Moe’s). That should clear the task.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (427 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

This has happened to several players on the EA forum. Either store the building where the task takes place or store one of the characters that is current doing the task (eg if Marge or Moe are doing the task, store Moe’s). That should clear the task.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (428 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EUREKA! That worked. Mahalo nui loa! You just saved me three weeks of psychotherapy...

Message 3 of 3 (340 Views)