Rif.: Game won’t load on iphone

by Bafanc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game won’t load on iphone

★★★★ Novice

My game started spinning and wouldn’t load any longer. I deleted it, did a soft reset on my phone, and tried to reload. It won’t even load. I get the start screen but the info at the bottom, where it says how much progress there is, is just flashing and eventually  stops showing. The donut just keeps spinning. There’s no error message or anything. 

I try to avoid EA help at all costs but after three or four attempts, I gave in and sent a help request. Communicating t with ea help through email is frustrating. For example, EA help just sent me to an app for windows PC, which I don’t have. Any ideas how to fix this? The game is running fine on my iPad. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,162 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@lwanne22 on what type of terminal does this problem occur?
Can you tell us the brand, model and version of the operating system installed?
Another user had the same problem with an iphone SE.
Check these things:
- in the device settings set date and time to automatic (get date and time from the network)
- try to download the game using a different data network (wifi or mobile)

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,115 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@lwanne22 on what type of terminal does this problem occur?
Can you tell us the brand, model and version of the operating system installed?
Another user had the same problem with an iphone SE.
Check these things:
- in the device settings set date and time to automatic (get date and time from the network)
- try to download the game using a different data network (wifi or mobile)

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 5 (1,116 Views)

Re: Game won’t load on iphone

Community Manager

Hi @lwanne22 

Have you tried the tips above? Let us know if your problem is still relevant at the moment.

Yafo.png
Message 3 of 5 (833 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea my game will not load at alllni was just playing it last night now it’s not working can someone help fix it or help with tips 

Message 4 of 5 (508 Views)

Hero
Hi @Kingjames41905MF , not sure if you have the same problem described above! Can you be clearer?
If it's just the donut that goes round and round and round, at the start of the screen, you can try this step:
- Check carefully that the date and time of your device are correct (pay attention to PM - AM); in the settings, check that they are set to AUTOMATIC (get date and time from the network)
- Close the app (on Android remove it from recent). Turn off your device, wait, turn it back on and try
- If the above tips don't work and ONLY if you play with EA account and not as ANONYMOUS, uninstall the game (or on Android, clear the game data from the App options)
ADVICE .. tomorrow 12 October (3 PM GMT) the new event, dedicated to Halloween, should start; in the previous hours (therefore in a few hours) the new app update will be released; therefore wait a few hours and uninstall the game, so you will find the new app update installed.

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 5 of 5 (502 Views)