by Bel17

Original Post

Game won’t clear last action

★ Novice

Game keeps repeating same action each time I log in

Message 1 of 4 (247 Views)

Re: Game won’t clear last action

[ Edited ]

@Bel17- I guess you mean you have a lot of characters on the same task and that task is stuck in a loop.

If you collect and head to the friends towns map and back are they ready to collect again ??

If so you can break the loop by storing the building or decoration where they are on task - where all the Thumbs-up icons that show the tasks are ready to collect start from.

If you can't store the item where the task is located you can store an item tied to a character that is on the task, like storing the School to store Skinner, and that will break the loop once you collect again.

You can also keep reloading and claiming until you get rich or bored too, all that XP and $$s count every time you collect.

Don't forget to put back the item you stored once everyone is free.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 2 of 4 (242 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@1-Graham-S I will try
Message 3 of 4 (219 Views)

@jerry1 - it's a common glitch when too many characters are sent on the same job and easily fixed.
You could make use of it if you wanted, I once spent 3 weeks just going to friends towns and back to get from a few $$s to billions !!

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 4 of 4 (213 Views)