Game not Connecting to Server

by americajruiz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game not Connecting to Server

★★★★★ Newbie

I have a iPhone (which is how I play TSTO) and just got a Samsung Galaxy tab Pro 8.0 ; I have been trying to play The Simpsons Tapped Out on it but it would not open. It's always trying to update by connecting to the server, but it never does. I always get the same message "Cannot Connect to Server" What can I do/you do?  :womanfrustrated:

Message 1 of 3 (162 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game not Connecting to Server

Hero (Retired)
Try deleting and reinstalling. Before you log in, does the game load? If it does, then it's most likely your game that needs looked at. If it doesn't connect without you logging in, then it's most likely a device issue. What happens when you delete and reinstall and don't log in @americajruiz ?

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (154 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
Try deleting and reinstalling. Before you log in, does the game load? If it does, then it's most likely your game that needs looked at. If it doesn't connect without you logging in, then it's most likely a device issue. What happens when you delete and reinstall and don't log in @americajruiz ?
Message 2 of 3 (155 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you, I deleted  and re install the game without signing in before it finished updating everything, it took a while but it worked. I just hope it doesn't happen for every update. (I exploded my town and it's taking me forever to get it setup how I wanted) :womantongue:

Message 3 of 3 (135 Views)