Re: Game keeps repeating tasks

by Muhsterino

Original Post

Game keeps repeating tasks

★★★ Newbie

Starting play the update today and show I need to collect from last night.  I clink on it and I get all the money and experience.  Then I try to us the kids but they are filtering back to last assignment along with all the town's people.  It wont let me collect it shows no body at the assignment.  I exit and start gane again.  I click and get all the experience and money again.  Once it finish collecting. All the kids and town people again filter to last assignment.  Exit the game and sign back in and it dies it again.  It keep doing the same thing been 5 to 6 times.  Each time I try a new way to complete the task.  As i said it shows i complete the task and restart the task again.

Message 1 of 2 (370 Views)

Re: Game keeps repeating tasks

Hero (Retired)

Store the building(s), go to friends screen and back to your town, replace the building(s). Only send the required number needed to stop this happening again. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 2 (338 Views)