Game keeps crashing

by debrasmith58

Original Post

Game keeps crashing

★★★ Newbie
Since the last update the game keeps crashing when you go to tap things.
Message 1 of 13 (425 Views)

Re: Game keeps crashing

Have you done any trouble shooting?
Hardclose game
Shut off device
Cleare cache
Free up space

Tried another connection/wifi
Switched devices

If connected to Origin: done a delete/reinstall of the game?

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 13 (409 Views)

★★ Novice
Same things happening with me. Ive done all the things that you usually do to try and fix the game both nothings working. Since the tap ball event ended i cant do anything in my town without the game crashing
Message 3 of 13 (401 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happen to me after last update

Message 4 of 13 (393 Views)

★★★ Novice
Mine keeps crashing when going to the far right, desperately need help!?
Message 5 of 13 (384 Views)

★★★ Novice
Mine keeps crashing when going to the far right, desperately need help!?
Message 6 of 13 (382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I can go to my sea area and stuff but when I move from landing zone to the sea area my game crashes. The area where it crashes contain some shops aswell as moe's and I had Homer in there so I stored Marge and now I don't have crashes anymore. But when I put it back it crashes again after a while.

So if your game crashes around a certain area try storing a character/building combo that you put there.

Quite annoying if you ask me.

I did contact EA and they told me that their developers are working to fix the problem and to contact again if it hasn't been fixed in 24h.

Message 7 of 13 (367 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think the crash problem is with vandalized buildings. Like moes, school and the town hall. Like I said in an earlier post I had a problem with moes. Storing it solved my crashing issue but once placed and waiting a while I had the crash issue. Probably a friend that visited my town that vandalized the building.

Message 8 of 13 (351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In my City can i clean all Buildings ecept for the House which sprayd.

My Tablet startet new aufter the crash.

Message 9 of 13 (332 Views)

★★★ Novice

The thing is whenever i scroll to the right, it closes no matter what, I can't even click on the character that is in the area without it closing, it's starting to  bug me now :

@larsyuipo wrote:

I think the crash problem is with vandalized buildings. Like moes, school and the town hall. Like I said in an earlier post I had a problem with moes. Storing it solved my crashing issue but once placed and waiting a while I had the crash issue. Probably a friend that visited my town that vandalized the building.

Confused

Message 10 of 13 (312 Views)