Re: Game keeps crashing

by tommygl1918

Original Post

Game keeps crashing

★ Newbie

I recently updated the game on my iphone. Since then, its been crashing alot lately. I've tried deleting the app and re-installing it. I tried closing it down by pressing the main button on the iphone. And when it crashes out, it basically goes to a picture of bart saying to hit the Retry button..

Message 1 of 4 (2,280 Views)

Community Manager

Hi nana18842,

We're continuing to make connection and lag fixes in the game that will result in some outages for certain periods of time. So please be aware that the game might be down periodically, and you will not be able to play. We'll be sure to let you know when outages are scheduled to occur and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you are experiencing this issues, please share with us via our new feedback survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/841146/26c6e6d28d60

It will only take a minute to take the survey. Your responses are very helpful as we track and identify issues our players are having with the game. Thank you again for your time and patience!

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 4 (2,271 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've been playing Tapped Out since Aug & mine crashes all the time. "Can not connect to server & retry." I'm up to date on my iPhone, iPad, iTunes & this game. My Internet & router are fine & I have plenty of available data. I can't get past the login in, I can't logout or proceed past that screen. It goes straight to Bart. I've done everything I can to fix this, followed every advice, blog & article... Nothing works. This is an EA server problem.
Message 3 of 4 (2,256 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is deff a EA server issue. Almost every gamer has this issue! I've still been down since Sept 25th & did everything to fix it, every time I try to play it stop at the main screen with my logging then goes right to Bart. Everyone & I mean everyone is having this problem. & EA is not responding at all! I called their EA number & they didn't help or care... They told me to wait 7-10 business days. & see what happens? Seriously...?!
Message 4 of 4 (2,247 Views)