Re: Game frozen and playing harp sound? Read this

by gunbunny2001

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Still can't access the game after a week with the looping harp sound. Maybe EA should spend less time releasing android versions and get the apple one sorted!
Message 11 of 663 (4,746 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is rediculas I've sent them an email an nothing! I've deleted my friends an still nothing, it's doing my head in!!!! I had an update yesterday got all excited then I still get this bloody harp!!!!!
Message 12 of 663 (4,736 Views)

★★★ Novice
I got canned emails from them for 4days, they only seem to check each case once a Day and it took 2days for their first, i answered the final email asking about all my device information 2days ago and still no reply. I would have been much happier with the we are aware of this issue and trying to fix it email. Not holding my breath that it will be fixed before valentines is over, really upset I will not be able to get the mini golf I was so excited when I saw it.
This kind of problem seems to happen to a bunch of people every time they update.
Message 13 of 663 (4,728 Views)

★★★ Novice
What does in app update mean? I hope something u have to update from the app center cause we'll never get into the game for an update
Message 14 of 663 (4,716 Views)

★ Novice
I too, got the same email about all of the device info. I basically told them that they were not even reading my email because my app works with other accounts, it is my specific Springfield I cannot access and this is on multiple devices. Anyway, I am guessing that since itnisnfriday it will be all weekend before this is approaching any real attention.
Message 15 of 663 (4,656 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the latest iOS and the latest version of the game since i uninstalled and installed it again. Regarding your other suggestions on disabling enabling email sync, I do not understand why that has anything to do with it. The only app that is not working is the Simpsons app. Hotfix now please!!
Message 16 of 663 (4,525 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've had the update (when I install it an reinstall it) an its my specific Springfield not the actual game? I garantee that as soon as valentines ends (28th feb) we will all be able to go on it! It's a p!ss take really I am so annoyed of getting fobbed of by the ea!
Message 17 of 663 (4,496 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem, have tried all those "suggested fixes" nothing works.

Very annoying EA !

Message 18 of 663 (4,446 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having the same problem since yesterday! Very annoying! I can play anonymously and see all my friends and even go into their towns to collect hearts but I cannot login or I get the frozen donut and harp sound!!
Message 19 of 663 (4,395 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
I am going on three day. Has anyone had this problem fixed.
Message 20 of 663 (4,269 Views)