Game crashes when clicking neighbours on Simpson’s tapped out

by Frustr8ing

Original Post

Highlighted

Game crashes when clicking neighbours on Simpson’s tapped out

★★★ Newbie

For months now I can’t visit other springfields. As soon as I click the bart and milhouse icon the game crashes. I can’t even complete “The first billion is the hardest” quest. Soon as I try to check the leader board the game crashes. I have tried everything, from logging out to uninstalling and reinstalling. I’ve even blown up my town and rebuilt it and still it won’t work. I have seen several posts regarding similar issues and why hasn’t this been fixed?

Message 1 of 4 (815 Views)

Re: Game crashes when clicking neighbours on Simpson’s tapped out

★★★ Newbie

It's still happening on my samsung note 10 plus been happening for months, EA are useless to respond on any issue, just along as you buy there overpriced doughnuts that's all they care about, if they had half a brain people would buy more stuff if it were cheaper instead of being greedy, thanks for the POS bugs microtransaction EA 

Message 2 of 4 (616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happens to me too… every single time I try to view leaderboard… still not fixed after 3 years

Message 3 of 4 (459 Views)

Hero

You either need more free space as TSTO uses free space while actively playing, or you need a device with more RAM. Try making 6-8 gbs of free space and clear your cache. On IOS clear history on Spotify and Safari.

If you still have issues, contact EA through the in game link.

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.

If you found this answer helped, please grant +XP and/or accept as the solution so others can benefit.
Message 4 of 4 (442 Views)