Game crashes every time I log in. Can't access for 3 weeks! Getting no help from EA!! Please help already!

by blackeyed5

Original Post

Game crashes every time I log in. Can't access for 3 weeks! Getting no help from EA!! Please help already!

★ Apprentice
It has been over 3 weeks, and my issue still isn't fixed. I was promised someone would contact me shortly and I have received NO help. I am on an iPad 4th generation (most recent version) using iOS 7. My username is blackeyed5, and the game keeps crashing when I log into my account and I can't go to my town. I can play fine as anonymous, but when I'm logged in as blackeyed5 and tap to go to my town, the donut spins and acts like it's taking me to the game, but instead the game closes and I'm brought back to my tablet desktop. This problem has been going on for weeks and I have yet to get a solution for this issue. There are a lot of people with this issue on the help forum that have not received any help, so I don't even know if anybody is working on this issue. Please help me. I've been playing for almost a year and have spent a lot of money on donuts. I would just like a little help. And yes, I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling it. That does not help. I have been waiting weeks for someone to help.
Message 1 of 1 (71 Views)