Game closes after login

by sbradley89

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game closes after login

★ Novice

I’m u able to get logged in after the last update. I’m on a iPad 16.2

Ive re loaded the game, tried on another device with no success. After I enter my email or phone number and enter the verification code the game attempts to open but just closes. I’ve tried on different networks as well. My wife plays as well and is able to log in on my iPad without issue.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (250 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: Game closes after login

Hero
Hi @sbradley89 ,
very strange; there are known problems similar to yours with that version of iOS, but you tell me that your wife is able to access her EA profile and play, without problems, while you also have problems on other devices.

Then try these checks:
- Connect to this web address (it's the EA profile web page) and log in with EMAIL and PASSWORD
=> https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index
Once logged in:
1) CHECK and UPDATE your personal data
2) CHECK that your email is VERIFIED, otherwise carry out the verification
3)ADD a mobile phone number (it will be used in case of emergency, but also as an alternative method to access the game, with the code received via SMS)
4) Before exiting, CHANGE PASSWORD (Important)

By virtue of many reports of profiles stolen by hackers, I advise you to activate the secure two-factor access mode (Password + temporary code) in the profile settings

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (234 Views)

All Replies

Rif.: Game closes after login

Hero
Hi @sbradley89 ,
very strange; there are known problems similar to yours with that version of iOS, but you tell me that your wife is able to access her EA profile and play, without problems, while you also have problems on other devices.

Then try these checks:
- Connect to this web address (it's the EA profile web page) and log in with EMAIL and PASSWORD
=> https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index
Once logged in:
1) CHECK and UPDATE your personal data
2) CHECK that your email is VERIFIED, otherwise carry out the verification
3)ADD a mobile phone number (it will be used in case of emergency, but also as an alternative method to access the game, with the code received via SMS)
4) Before exiting, CHANGE PASSWORD (Important)

By virtue of many reports of profiles stolen by hackers, I advise you to activate the secure two-factor access mode (Password + temporary code) in the profile settings

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)