Game audio

by ADollFiddler

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game audio

★★★ Newbie
All the audio is gone from my game. How can this be fixed?
Message 1 of 2 (102 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game audio

Check settings.

in game and device.

you can usually set sound to different volumes depending on what it is for on your device. Alarm, notificatin, call signal, media etc

check the mute button and headset settings as well.

If all settings are on to give you audio and you still cant hear, contact support. 

Use the term Technical Issue. Do Not report it as a bug or glitch

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game audio

Check settings.

in game and device.

you can usually set sound to different volumes depending on what it is for on your device. Alarm, notificatin, call signal, media etc

check the mute button and headset settings as well.

If all settings are on to give you audio and you still cant hear, contact support. 

Use the term Technical Issue. Do Not report it as a bug or glitch

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (93 Views)