Re: Game Not Loading/Working

by 742evergreenjess

Original Post

Game Not Loading/Working

★★ Novice

Hello please help i have spoken with the online chat and gone through the trouble shooting exercises several times and now they have directed me here as they are unable to assist me.

I have been playing Simpsons for several years now, about 5 years ago i had a problem with the log on screen where it kept going to the Bart Screen saving connection problem. EA sorted the problem by shifting the game over to a new email log in which they set up and gave to me it was @tst.com email address which i never had any access to. I have tried to log on recently but it asked for a verification  code (the email which i cant log on to - plus they put the wrong DOB so i cant get verified for that user account even though i can log on here with the user name and password. Now if i revert back to the original account it freezes again.

Please help i have spent £££'s on this game and play every day and i dont want to lose my springfield.

Thanks Donna

Message 1 of 7 (558 Views)

Hero

Unfortunately only EA support can help you get that changed to a new email you do have access to

Good luck

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.

If you found this answer helped, please grant +XP and/or accept as the solution so others can benefit.
Message 2 of 7 (540 Views)

★★ Novice
@11EEvey Thanks but they have sent me here
Message 3 of 7 (536 Views)

Hero

They do that when they want to get rid of you. No one here can get in your town or account and fix it. Keep trying them back until you get someone good.

Contact them again

Chat or phone is best during business hours in US Central Time M-F

If you found this answer helped, please grant +XP and/or accept as the solution so others can benefit.
Message 4 of 7 (515 Views)

★★ Guide
@dgriff82 I had a similar issue with an email address I couldn’t get into and the wrong DOB on my account. I couldn’t change it without access to my email. The only way I was able to verify my account was by telling the advisor what level I was up to, how many donuts and in game cash I had as well as my last log in time. I had to speak to about 4 different advisors before I was able to do this though. Try over the phone or on Facebook and Twitter as EA chat and AHQ are about as good as useless! Good luck 🤞🏼
Message 5 of 7 (500 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for that advice I will give them another call the advisors all seem to work off the same questions and never asked about doughnuts cash etc so that would be good I was at the maximum level so hopefully these questions will help. Thanks for the tips 

Message 6 of 7 (474 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks I haven’t tried Twitter I will try that

Message 7 of 7 (470 Views)