Rif.: game crashes after update 4.51.5 on ios

by wadebear

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

I tried everything I could think of this morning.  None of my games will play on my iPad Mini 2 with 64 GB of storage.  I can log the games in, then I can access the anonymous games that are linked to those accounts.

Message 11 of 181 (2,509 Views)

Re: game crashes after update 4.51.5 on ios

★★ Apprentice

Same problem  iPad Mini, always worked before, suddenly it will log me in and then crash.  I can't get the game to load at all. 

Message 12 of 181 (2,480 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here! I have tryed the usual trix, however that’s not a solution for this issue. I use a iPad mini with the latest iOS.

Fix this EA!!!

Message 13 of 181 (2,467 Views)

@Thomastim54 

Latest iOS?

what is that for you?

14.8 ?

I have no issue on 8th Gen, iOS 14.8

Hubs can not log in on an Air iOS 12 something (he can not update iOS higher)

Is this an issue specific to iPads that can not install iOS 14?

An issue for iPad mini and Air?

Trying to narrow the issue down

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 14 of 181 (2,452 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sorry for not be more exactlly. You are quite right. My iPad mini have iOS 12.5.4 so this might be an issue for everyone with older device that can’t go up to iOS 14+

You have a fresher iPad.🙃👍 

However it whould be greate if EA still fix this issue. Kind of boring to not be able to log in.

Message 15 of 181 (2,426 Views)

@Thomastim54 

Thank you

To me it starting to look like iPads with iOS 12 something have this problem

so far we only know about mini and air, maybe it is not an issue for the regular and pro

The more narrow the scope, the faster it will be solved

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 16 of 181 (2,412 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank’s but by follow that link you will end up in no answer/connect due to the fact that you can’t get your Mayhem ID of the game if your not able to log in. So, no help there. 

This is a log in problem. I have my game connected via gameCenter. So it whould log in, but not after last up date.

I hope this issue will be adressed to EA by someone who can log in.

Message 17 of 181 (2,387 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

iPad air

Message 18 of 181 (2,376 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

same here ipad Air 12.5.4 worked fine before the update, and works on my iphone but I want to play on the ipad

I have an open ticket but they just keep trying to authenticate ownership of my account 

Message 19 of 181 (2,369 Views)

General advice

Once you are able to get into the game

Screen capture you Mayhem ID and keep it safe 

Perhaps a folder named Important TSTO

You might need it when you are locked out and can not get to it, like now

D'oh! - Em
Message 20 of 181 (2,358 Views)