Future bucks

by flmopa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Future bucks

★★★★★ Novice

Quest says to use future bucks to buy something.  Does not seem to be any way to spend them

Message 1 of 6 (971 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Future bucks

you are not "wasting" robot parts when you crafting multiples of a demo.

every demo essembled helps to upgrade the printer.

on most printer levels you actually need to craft items you already have one of in order to get to the next 3D level

Future Bucks are pretty useless, since it only buys what you already have but if youre new and need income from buildings it is great as you have lots of Future Bucks and can get a lot of buildings that generate income.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (715 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

every item has demos you need to craft first, once you've crafted the maximum demos, you can purchase more using future bucks. 

Message 2 of 6 (956 Views)

SciFi: 3D Printer

You make demos with Robot Parts (RP).
When ALL demos of an ONE item are made, you can buy more for Future Bucks.

How many demos you need to make depends on what item it is.

Spending Robot Parts will help you upgrade the 3D Printer.
Spending Future Bucks will not help with the 3D Printer progress.

Level 1: Holo Tulips 40 RP: make 12 demos before you can buy more for Future Bucks.
Future Street Lamp 100 RP: make 3 demos before you can buy more for Future Bucks.
Vacation to Venus Sign 180 RP: make 3 demos before you can buy more for Future Bucks.

Level 2: Hover Street Sign 260 RP: make 2 demos before you can buy more for Future Bucks.

Level 3: Dome-icile 560 RP: make 2 demos before you can buy more for Future Bucks.

Level 4: Hover Bench 300 RP: make 4 demos before you can buy more for Future Bucks.

Level 5: Atomic Hula Hoop 1500 RP unique, no possibility to make or buy more than one.

Level 6: Holo Tree 80 RP: make 8 demos before you can buy more for Future Bucks.

Level 7: Mushroom Office Building 400 RP: make 3 demos before you can buy more for Future Bucks.

Level 8: Luminescent Flower 80 RP: make 12 demos before you can buy more for Future Bucks.

Level 9: Mobile Dome 600 RP: make 2 demos before you can buy more for Future Bucks

Level 10: Fountain of Tomorrow 360 RP: make 4 demos before you can buy more for Future Bucks.

Level 11: Parked Hover Car 500 RP: make 3 demos before you can buy more for Future Bucks.

Level 12: Parcology 1500 RP unique, no possibility to make or buy more than one

Level 13: Retro Style Town House 380 RP: make 4 demos before you can buy more for Future Bucks.

Level 14: Global Housing 600 RP: make 3 demos before you can buy more for Future Bucks.

Level 15: Teleporter Billboard 500 RP: make 4 demos before you can buy more for Future Bucks.

Level 16: Tomorrows Costington's 2000 RP unique, no possibility to make or buy more than one.

Level 17: Office Tower 600 RP: make 3 demos before you can buy more for Future Bucks.

Level 18: Homer's Dream House 3000 RP unique, no possibility to make or buy more than one.

Level 19: Future Bucks 500 RP

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 6 (938 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am also puzzled by these so-called future bucks. What's the point of having them if I cannot use them to purchase decorations or to upgrade the printer? As I understand it we have to waste the very useful robot parts to be able to get those useless things? Why would I want to get more of them? Or, if I understood it wrong and buying all the demos of an item unlocks that item for purchase with future bucks, guess what. I'd rather upgrade the 3D printer than waste robot parts in most demos? Would it be so hard to let us use future bucks to directly purchase items?

Message 4 of 6 (716 Views)

you are not "wasting" robot parts when you crafting multiples of a demo.

every demo essembled helps to upgrade the printer.

on most printer levels you actually need to craft items you already have one of in order to get to the next 3D level

Future Bucks are pretty useless, since it only buys what you already have but if youre new and need income from buildings it is great as you have lots of Future Bucks and can get a lot of buildings that generate income.

D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 6 (716 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have crafted all the items with the last one being future bucks but only choice to craft something is with robot parts still.
Message 6 of 6 (389 Views)